Donahoe and Malarkey to stay per PFTalk.com

freester

Hasn't he had 5 years to fix the lines? He's done a horrible job on the 2 most important structures on building a football team...the offensive & defensive line and their is no excuse for that. Grade =    D+          Hit the road.

546448[/snapback]

You are correct about the importance of the line of scrimmage- but the draft is about building the core of the ream. As much as people would like to draft for needs. especially high. Still, you have to make the team core as talented as possible, so you take the best player available.

A good line with not many skill players won't get you far. Look at the Houston Oilers- that might have been the best offensive line I've seen that never got to a Superbowl. Their receivers were overrated and so was Lorenzo White. If our team had their offensive line, we might be where Indy is now.....but we'd also be way over the cap! lol

Maybe Ralph ought to get entirely new coaches and front office AND THEN raise prices to pay for them.  Then go tell fans that they got what they want now pay for it.  If only there would be some way to charge media as well maybe put in a media-only parking garage and charge the media to park there.

Way too many people are trying to tell Ralph/Bills what he should do when NONE OF THEM know as much as people in the profession.

546556[/snapback]

Well Bro...I may very well not know as much as those there at OBD...Of coarse that also seems to be a popular defense from those who want to stay status quo and wallow in the depths of mediocrity forever..."You don't know, and you never, ever will..." ;)

But I know this much...RW can afford to s-can both TD and MM, take the hit to the Pocket Book, and not HAVE to raise one single Ticket Price...He's an NFL Owner, he can afford it...His entire Player Payroll is paid every year with his share of the TV Contract alone...He can afford it...That much I'm absolutely certain of...

I'm also absolutely certain that the best TD can do (record-wise) for his tenure is 32-48...I may not be 100% positive, but I'm pretty sure the Bills can do MUCH better if they get a HC this time around who is actually a Leader, not a wishy-washy Coordinator who is not ready for Prime Time...And lastly, I know this bunch has about zero chance of overcoming the Monster of the AFC East know as The NE Patsies...

I don't know much...but I know that much... :)

The QB is also an important ingredient to the mix.  They started wth Rob Johnson, followed by Drew Bledsoe, and now a controversial J.P. Losman and Kelly Holcomb dual.

If the lines were the problem....why have they switched QB?

546560[/snapback]

They all need a good line to succeed. Just take a look at how much DB's play has improved in Dallas.