This guy is not worth half a pack of gum

NavyBillsFan

Mike Williams

Get rid of this guy.

We eat what?  Half the contract and free 5 million?  Thats 2 good linemen right there or about 20 ex-NFL gone 7-11 clerks if TD stays at GM

This guy is not worth having him on or anywhere near the field.  Piss poor Mike....  You left your heart in college!

545935[/snapback]

Agreed!! What a waste..he could have been a "good one" too!! :lol:

The best part of this is the talk of moving this guy to tackle.

a 10 million dollar tackle.  

He must of smoked pot with Ruben Brown.

545940[/snapback]

Actually he was moved to LG for 1 quarter of 1 game.

He was always a tackle, and tackles are actually paid more than guards.

Jim McNally can fix him.  :lol:  :D  ;)

Remember that line of bull sh--?

Oh and we added the Ravens cast off, Bennie Anderson. What an upgrade that was,uh?

545953[/snapback]

you don't need talent. its all about the coaching! wow, that had to be some tasty Kool-Aid® cuz I remember gettin flamed for comparing McNally coaching our OLine to putting Patton in command of the French Army

you don't need talent.  its all about the coaching!  wow, that had to be some tasty Kool-Aid® cuz I remember gettin flamed for comparing McNally coaching our OLine to putting Patton in command of the French Army

545955[/snapback]

Yeah, but you had that flaming coming regardless whether or not you were right.

you don't need talent.  its all about the coaching!  wow, that had to be some tasty Kool-Aid® cuz I remember gettin flamed for comparing McNally coaching our OLine to putting Patton in command of the French Army

545955[/snapback]

I don't think it's a question of talent with MW...it's the fact he sits to piss that's the problem. Even McNally can't fix that.

As for Bennie Anderson, that was a Kool-Aid move.

Tom Donahoe has failed to build the most important part of the team. The O-line needs major attention! Jerk offs like Bennie Anderson can cost you your job Donahoe, get a grip ....please!  :w00t:

545997[/snapback]

Amen!!! Finally some common sense here. A little thing that has been lacking here for quite a few years now.

as a college player williams was a very good if not great run blocking tackle.

that said we all know that college and the nfl are worlds apart and not all very good or

even great college players make the nfl grade.

hopes and dreams,plans and sceams are often broken on both the players and teams side.

better luck next time but there is no such thing as a can't miss player.

some flurish in different systems and coaching is always a factor. :w00t:

Jim McNally can fix him.  :w00t:  :doh:  :wub:

Remember that line of bull sh--?

Oh and we added the Ravens cast off, Bennie Anderson. What an upgrade that was,uh?

545953[/snapback]

I won't say the he definitely will get better- but if he takes a paycut, I'd like to see him try right guard- on his natural side of the line......worst case scenerio, he doesnt work out, and gets cut. He definitely has the talent, I hope he can make it work