Who should replace TD?

apulshunny

Alyssa Milano  :lol:

545021[/snapback]

That's not really a bad idea. I had the pleasure of sitting next to Alyssa Milano two years ago at lunch and she is one of those actresses that is actually better looking in person than she is on TV. Most are not, and quite the opposite. She was smokin' hot. So hell yeah, I am on board with the Alyssa Milano for GM bandwagon. :D

Let's hire another Pittsburgh guy! Maybe that fat writer from ESPN?

543922[/snapback]

Ron Wolfe or Prioli (he apparently is looking around) along with the right HC for the situation could change this club into a TEAM a lot sooner than many may think.

Actually Pittsburgh DOES have a pretty good HC canidate, RUSS GRIMM. He was an all pro guard for the Redskins back a few years ago. Presently, he is the o-line coach and Assistant Head Coach for Pittsburgh.

The guy is known to be a no nonense type coach, that demands excellence and discipline. I read somewhere, I think FOXSports, that Grimm is the prefect canditate for a locker room in total chaos where the "veterans" are running the show instead of the coach. This is not a word for word description, but very close.

Grimm was interviewed for the Head Coaching position in both Cleveland and Detroit, if memory serves me correctly. AND he is a finalist for the Hall of Fame. Maybe Ralph will be talking with him very soon.

Grimm, of course, would be a horrible match for donahoe, but a new GM could do very well with him. The Bills are a perfect match by the description I read; demanding respect, being a former player, a Hall of Famer finalist, that wouldn't put up with BULL from the veterans. HE would run the players, not the way mularkey handles his players, or more appropriately, the way the players handle mularkey.

I see a couple of threads about who the head coaching candidates are (I'd hire Fisher if he was available, but otherwise I could live if MM stays), but who are the GM candidates?

Now that we are five years into TD's 3 year plan, I do not have much enthusiasm for continuing this failed experiment.  I'd be happier by going another direction, but who should we go with?

543838[/snapback]

Jessica Simpson

Ron Wolfe or Prioli (he apparently is looking around) along with the right HC for the situation could change this club into a TEAM a lot sooner than many may think.

Actually Pittsburgh DOES have a pretty good HC canidate, RUSS GRIMM. He was an all pro guard for the Redskins back a few years ago. Presently, he is the o-line coach and Assistant Head Coach for Pittsburgh.

The guy is known to be a no nonense type coach, that demands excellence and discipline. I read somewhere, I think FOXSports, that Grimm is the prefect canditate for a locker room in total chaos where the "veterans" are running the show instead of the coach. This is not a word for word description, but very close.

Grimm was interviewed for the Head Coaching position in both Cleveland and Detroit, if memory serves me correctly. AND he is a finalist for the Hall of Fame. Maybe Ralph will be talking with him very soon.

Grimm, of course, would be a horrible match for donahoe, but a new GM could do very well with him. The Bills are a perfect match by the description I read; demanding respect, being a former player, a Hall of Famer finalist, that wouldn't put up with BULL from the veterans. HE would run the players, not the way mularkey handles his players, or more appropriately, the way the players handle mularkey.

545972[/snapback]

Interesting choice to say the least. Who would the new GM be ? Savage?