Does Ralph still fire Mullarkey ??

firstngoal

I wouldn't count on it...especially since I don't feel that Ralphie will be willing to pay the remainder left on MM's contract - 3 years...It's gonna be tough to find a GM that's willing to come here with MM as the Coach...and don't say Tom Modrak because he doesn't want the job.

I think MM stays! :angry:

I wouldn't count on it...especially since I don't feel that Ralphie will be willing to pay the remainder left on MM's contract - 3 years...It's gonna be tough to find a GM that's willing to come here with MM as the Coach...and don't say Tom Modrak because he doesn't want the job.

I think MM stays! :angry:

542353[/snapback]

I highly doubt that MM is going anywhere. He has 3 years left on his contract, and I think this win coupled with the win next week against the jets will cement his job for next year. RW doesn't want to eat three years of his pay, and who would? TD on the other hand, have fun golfing!

Even if the Bengals would have whupped our ass,I don't want MM fired. Not yet anyway. I'm tired of going with these rookie head coaches. I say stick with MM until a proven pro HC becomes availiable. Someone like Jeff Fisher or Mike Shanahan. In the meantime maybe MM develops into a good HC and we just keep him. Merry Christmas!

RW doesn't want to eat three years of his pay, and who would?

542355[/snapback]

Well...If I was a NFL Owner, and I had the wrong guy as my HC, I would...in a heartbeat...

Granted eating the 3 years was not in the grand design, but it is what it is now...And if you don't think MM is the man for the job (which I clearly don't...just my opinion), you eat those 3 years and it's a cost of doing business in the highly competitive world of the NFL...

Don't be mistaken here...The money Ralph will eat may not leave a good taste in his mouth, but it's not exactly poison either...Most NFL Teams have that much, if not more, in dead Cap $'s every year...And at least eating a Coaches Contract does not effect the talent you can put on the field... :angry:

Well...If I was a NFL Owner, and I had the wrong guy as my HC, I would...in a heartbeat...

542367[/snapback]

You say that now, but if it were your money being spent, then you'd be singing a different tune

Yes you would! :angry: