Did anyone catch that new Bills commercial?

Outkast

You gotta see this commercial. I caught it today on ESPN while watching Sportscenter. It's a cartoon. It starts off showing Buffalo cold and miserable looking and then it goes to a family watching another Bills loss. The announcer says the QB is about to take a knee but the QB botched the kneel down and Buffalo recovers for what appears to be a miraculous TD return. Then clouds go away, the sun comes out and people are celebrating in the streets and then the announcer shouts "on no!! the bills player stepped out of bounds!! No touchdown!!!" The sun immediately goes away and the clouds come back out and Buffalo looks miserable again.

I found it both sad and funny. A Bills fan had to make that commercial. No one else could possibly know the pain that comes with Bills defeats and the heartbreaking fashion Buffalo ends up losing!

You gotta see this commercial. I caught it today on ESPN while watching Sportscenter. It's a cartoon. It starts off showing Buffalo cold and miserable looking and then it goes to a family watching another Bills loss. The announcer says the QB is about to take a knee but the QB botched the kneel down and Buffalo recovers for what appears to be a miraculous TD return. Then clouds go away, the sun comes out and people are celebrating in the streets and then the announcer shouts "on no!! the bills player stepped out of bounds!! No touchdown!!!" The sun immediately goes away and the clouds come back out and Buffalo looks miserable again.

I found it both sad and funny. A Bills fan had to make that commercial. No one else could possibly know the pain that comes with Bills defeats and the heartbreaking fashion Buffalo ends up losing!

542240[/snapback]

Haven't seen it yet, but we hardly need a cartoon - they have so many heartbreaking losses I'm sure they could have had their pick of actual game footage as well as footage of Buffalo famies watching another Bills loss.

Haven't seen it yet, but we hardly need a cartoon - they have so many heartbreaking losses I'm sure they could have had their pick of actual game footage as well as footage of Buffalo famies watching another Bills loss.

542242[/snapback]

They never show footage the game. You can only hear the announcer giving the play by play and you can see the reaction from the bills' fans while watching it on their TV.

Whoever wrote that script nailed it. Sad, but it really tells the story of how much the Bills mean to their fans, and how they keep the faith. It also nails how the Bills franchise is snakebut.

People talk about Red Sox fans waiting 86 years, but the Sox could always be counted on to be competative. Being a Bills fan means watching and caring even when they are 2-14.

PTR