At the game yesterday

SF Bills Fan

The guy cannot find the open receivers. He is panicky in the pocket. On at least 3 of the sacks, he had 2 open receivers he didn't see. Moulds was even waving to him on one. Like in your yard when you played with your friends when you were 10. One time Henry was wide open. I'm not kidding, 95 % of the people on this board could have completed the pass. He threw the ball into the ground twice in front of receivers. It was a sick joke.

Then there was 4th and goal. They couldn't stop us on the outside. So we try to run up the gut against big Ted. Pitch to McGhee, run a sweep and that's 6 points. Was Gilbride on the sideline yesterday? It sure felt like it

It's going to be a long season.

--------------------

Go Bills

The guy cannot find the open receivers. He is panicky in the pocket. On at least 3 of the sacks, he had 2  open receivers he didn't see. Moulds was even waving to him on one. Like in your yard when you played with your friends when you were 10. One time Henry was wide open. I'm not kidding, 95 % of the people on this board could have completed the pass.  He threw the ball into the ground twice in front of receivers. It was a sick joke.

Then there was 4th and  goal. They couldn't stop us on the outside. So we try to run up the gut against big Ted. Pitch to McGhee, run a sweep and that's 6 points. Was Gilbride on the sideline yesterday? It sure felt  like it

It's going to be a long season. 

--------------------

Go Bills

38502[/snapback]

95% of the people on this board would have been in the hospital after the first time they got hit. It is funny - you went to the game and saw wide open receivers. Another poster went to the game and claimed that the wr's could not get any separation. I remain worried about Drew but let me remind you of the age old adage - when things are going good the quarterback gets too much credit when things are going bad the quarterback gets too much blame.

I remain worried about Drew but let me remind you of the age old adage - when things are going good the quarterback gets too much credit when things are going bad the quarterback gets too much blame.

38517[/snapback]

That old adage may very well be true, but when you're talking about a QB who is now 27-41 as a Starter in his last 68 Starts, I just don't think the old adage applies...I mean after all, there are trends and there are near certainties...4.25 Seasons, 14 Games under .500...Those are the numbers, and in the end those are the numbers that count... :rolleyes:

95% of the people on this board would have been in the hospital after the first time they got hit.  It is funny - you went to the game and saw wide open receivers.  Another poster went to the game and claimed that the wr's could not get any separation.  I remain worried about Drew but let me remind you of the age old adage - when things are going good the quarterback gets too much credit when things are going bad the quarterback gets too much blame.

38517[/snapback]

Good point. Drew is not the only villain. The O-line shares the blame. Bad call on 4th and goal too. But it was clear that the guy doesn't have a good vision of what is going on downfield. I saw it. I just feel that we are squandering our opportunities with a good roster and the Achilles heel is at the helm and there is no real solution because all of the backups are hurt.

------------

Go Bills

That old adage may very well be true, but when you're talking about a QB who is now 27-41 as a Starter in his last 68 Starts, I just don't think the old adage applies...I mean after all, there are trends and there are near certainties...4.25 Seasons, 14 Games under .500...Those are the numbers, and in the end those are the numbers that count... :rolleyes:

38559[/snapback]

It is painful to admit, but the numbers don't lie. Losman is the answer. I am 100'% certain that the Bills would have won with Losman over center.

-----------------

Go Bills