Did I just hear Berman say

bleedinblue

I'm thrilled that we locked that guy up.....he's a stud.

542062[/snapback]

I don't know that he's a stud- but he does have a head for the game- he's usually in the right place at the right time- which is no accident.

He's also part of THE best special teams in the NFL

I don't know that he's a stud- but he does have a head for the game- he's usually in the right place at the right time- which is no accident.

He's also part of THE best special teams in the NFL

542067[/snapback]

The irony is, a few years ago all we were missing was goos special teams play, and now that is all we have on a consistent basis.

Terrence Mcgee is a stud kick returner. He's a decent corner.  He's can change a game as a kick returner. I just dont want to have him as a #1 corner ever.  I'm still not entirely comfortable with him as a #2.

542070[/snapback]

You rarely seem willing to give a guy room to develop. As TM is in this league, he seems to keep getting better. He is the type of guy the Bills need.

quote=Buffal0 Bill5,Dec 24 2005, 08:10 PM]You rarely seem willing to give a guy room to develop.  As TM is in this league, he seems to keep getting better.  He is the type of guy the Bills need.

542071[/snapback]

No doubt Mcgee has progressed very well. I'm just not a big fan of 5'9 corners. I believe he'd struggle big time as a #1 corner going consistently against teams #1 receivers. I'm not trying to take anything away from him, he's a playmaker.

You rarely seem willing to give a guy room to develop.  As TM is in this league, he seems to keep getting better.  He is the type of guy the Bills need.

542071[/snapback]

I see him as a more athletic Kirby Jackson- very smart, and puts himself in the right position

quote=Buffal0 Bill5,Dec 24 2005, 08:10 PM]You rarely seem willing to give a guy room to develop.  As TM is in this league, he seems to keep getting better.  He is the type of guy the Bills need.

542071[/snapback]

No doubt Mcgee has progressed very well. I'm just not a big fan of 5'9 corners. I believe he'd struggle big time as a #1 corner going consistently against teams #1 receivers. I'm not trying to take anything away from him, he's a playmaker.

542072[/snapback]

Good point. After this season, I think that we may find the money is now going to be possible to retain Clements for that. It was a choke year for a guy looking to get a big payday, and he ticked me off, and yes I critcized him frequently, but we could do alot worse.

Terrence Mcgee is a stud kick returner. He's a decent corner.  He's can change a game as a kick returner. I just dont want to have him as a #1 corner ever.  I'm still not entirely comfortable with him as a #2.

542070[/snapback]

dude, have you watched our #1 "cover" people this year? Mr. Playmaker, Nate Clements, is consistantly getting burned and isn't worth the pile of cash some other team will throw his way...

Did anyone see Clements get pushed back a good two yards when trying to stop Chad Johnson from getting a 1st down and then later McGee totally stop a guy dead and not move an inch , therefore preventing a 1st down... I'm perfectly fine with letting Clements go get his cash elsewhere and having McGee for the next few years.

If anyone is NOT happy with McGee over the last two+ years, you haven't been watching this team at all.

I'm thrilled that we locked that guy up.....he's a stud.

542062[/snapback]

He was outstanding today. He had several returns today that you knew were going to be good. Each time he received the ball there seemed to be a spark that lit up the team. He's a playmaker.

All I can add is that I'm very happy with the Bills getting a contract extension done with McGee. To see him play healthy (or as healthy as he has been of late) was a very nice sight to behold.

On Chad Johnson's long run for a TD, I saw good old Nate trailing in his dust. Chad had also beaten Nate soundly on the long pass that Vincent picked off. Right after that pick, I mentioned to my wife that had Palmer not put so much air under that throw, the Bengals would have had 6. Vincent would not have gotten there in time, but Vincent did make a nice pick none the less.

Today, the moniker "Playmaker" transfered officially to McGee and Nate's new (and more appropriate) moniker is "Toast". Nate hasn't even played like a top 20 CB this year. I wonder how close attention the rest of league has paid to Nate this year. If they have, his big contract should have evaporated completely after the Miami game. Today's dismal performance by Nate was just more of the same.

All I can add is that I'm very happy with the Bills getting a contract extension done with McGee. To see him play healthy (or as healthy as he has been of late) was a very nice sight to behold.

On Chad Johnson's long run for a TD, I saw good old Nate trailing in his dust. Chad had also beaten Nate soundly on the long pass that Vincent picked off. Right after that pick, I mentioned to my wife that had Palmer not put so much air under that throw, the Bengals would have had 6. Vincent would not have gotten there in time, but Vincent did make a nice pick none the less.

Today, the moniker "Playmaker" transfered officially to McGee and Nate's new (and more appropriate) moniker is "Toast". Nate hasn't even played like a top 20 CB this year. I wonder how close attention the rest of league has paid to Nate this year. If they have, his big contract should have evaporated completely after the Miami game. Today's dismal performance by Nate was just more of the same.

542216[/snapback]

doesnt it seem kinda fishy Palmer threw it that high...i could of gotten under that one