This team showed me something

SoCal Pat

In 2001, I knew the team was playing hard enough and had enough talent that they would play potential spoiler to one team. They did, beating the Jets at home in Week 15.

I didn't have any similar premonition in 2003 or with this year's team.

Going into Cincy and winning a shootout against the Bengals, while not nearly enough to erase all the bad that's happened from this season, was a nice Christmas present. A very gratifying win in and of itself.

PFFT.

They showed us that they can finally play a game in week 16. The coaches showed us that they can manage a game once they were out of contention. The coaches have shown us that Holcomb gave the team teh best chance to win the whole season, and yet they failed to see it until their jobs were on the line.

They showed me too little, too late. If anything, we should be concerned that this might fool Ralph into believing that Mularkey can coach his way through the AFC East. He can't. So why keep him?

In 2001, I knew the team was playing hard enough and had enough talent that they would play potential spoiler to one team. They did, beating the Jets at home in Week 15.

I didn't have any similar premonition in 2003 or with this year's team.

Going into Cincy and winning a shootout against the Bengals, while not nearly enough to erase all the bad that's happened from this season, was a nice Christmas present. A very gratifying win in and of itself.

541756[/snapback]

I hear what your saying, but it does nothing for me. Instead of the bills being a good "spolier" team, I'd like them to be a good playoff team for once.

PFFT.

They showed us that they can finally play a game in week 16. The coaches showed us that they can manage a game once they were out of contention. The coaches have shown us that Holcomb gave the team teh best chance to win the whole season, and yet they failed to see it until their jobs were on the line.

They showed me too little, too late. If anything, we should be concerned that this might fool Ralph into believing that Mularkey can coach his way through the AFC East. He can't. So why keep him?

541782[/snapback]

The team still has some holes on both lines- I think that has hurt Mularkey, who I still believe is a more than competent coach.

I hear what your saying, but it does nothing for me. Instead of the bills being a good "spolier" team, I'd like them to be a good playoff team for once.

541788[/snapback]

So would I man.

Of course i think that MM should stick around and if JP matures we can be a great playoff team.

541782[/snapback]

Agreed...No question as nice as it was to see ...My opinion stays the same...In fact I think this Game is further proof that the Bills have good talent to build around...

I still want to see what a new GM and HC can do with this bunch and another off season... :P

So would I man.

Of course i think that MM should stick around and if JP matures we can be a great playoff team.

541802[/snapback]

I'd like to see donahoe and clements gone. Make wyche the OC and bring in a competent GM who knows how to address needs not flahy players who sell tickets.