SICK Christmas Lights Display

bartshan-83

I posted that before and it's fantastic. He's a software eng. in Masillon, Ohio. Runs all his lights into a server, with the program loaded up on a laptop in his garage. Has about 15 songs. A local FM station carries the music, so people can pull up in their cars and watch the show.

My late great parents had a place down in Coral Springs, Florida. About 2 blocks away, around the intersection of University and Sample, some rich guy turned his house into an amazing display. Hundreds of thousands of lights. I counted 128 moving figurines up his sidewalk. His 2 car garage was the greatest model train village I ever saw. Lights all over the house, roof, front lawn. People would pack the place and no one minded. Had a charity jar for poor kids.

I wonder if that's still there ? Last time I saw it was 1999.

I posted that before and it's fantastic. He's a software eng. in Masillon, Ohio. Runs all his lights into a server, with the program loaded up on a laptop in his garage. Has about 15 songs. A local FM station carries the music, so people can pull up in their cars and watch the show.

My late great parents had a place down in Coral Springs, Florida. About 2 blocks away, around the intersection of University and Sample, some rich guy turned his house into an amazing display. Hundreds of thousands of lights. I counted 128 moving figurines up his sidewalk. His 2 car garage was the greatest model train village I ever saw. Lights all over the house, roof, front lawn. People would pack the place and no one minded. Had a charity jar for poor kids.

I wonder if that's still there ? Last time I saw it was 1999.

541303[/snapback]

My fault for the re-post. That is awesome though. I was wondering how they put it together. I would love to see it do a bunch more songs.

My fault for the re-post. That is awesome though. I was wondering how they put it together. I would love to see it do a bunch more songs.

541308[/snapback]

No problem. They showed it on the news last week. He ran some computer program that drives the lights to the music. Obviously, a sharp cookie.

Miller Lite Beer just had a commercial with "The Lights" and the catch line...

"enjoy the Lite"

What this guy in Ohio did was pretty cool...

If ya want to see great lights, go see Trans Siberian Orchestra in concert..

Miller Lite Beer just had a commercial with "The Lights"  and the catch line...

"enjoy the Lite"

What this guy in Ohio did was pretty cool...

If ya want to see great lights,  go see Trans Siberian Orchestra in concert..

541560[/snapback]

The lights and music are awesome. After all these years, Jeff Lynne can still really rock.