A Few Quick Thoughts About The Game

Bill from NYC

1) Ouch! Lee Evans had an awful game. He is WAY better than what we saw and to be fair, I thought that he could have had 2 touchdowns if Holcombe could have reached him (both passes incomplete).

2) Moulds, whether or not he is past his prime, IS a professional. I don't really forgive his role in the controversy that led to the suspension, but he really wants to play here, and I thank him for this. So, consider this is a lukewarm endorsement of Eric Moulds.

3) The first two touchdowns (earlier penalties aside) were unpreventable. One was a tip, the other set up by a seemingly impossible catch. I know we are bad. It isn't hard to tell you know, but when can this team get even a little luck?

4) Congrats to Trey Teague! He has taken the Bills back to the Marcus Spriggs/Jerry Ostroski level. How you ask? They used to stand there, unconcerned when RJ was laying on the turf, bleeding from a late hit. Trevor Pryce smashed our QB in the face and hurt him pretty bad imo. Teague was right there and did NOTHING! He should have attacked him. He should protect his quarterback. Glenn Parker did it for Jim Kelly. This is what blockers do. Not that I thought he was good, but I am finished with Teague, and he should be told to pack.

5) Before posting, I saw that a few were unhappy with the announcers. I will go on record as stating that I have never heard anybody do a better job. These guys were interesting, fair, and hilarious. "You Sir, have issues" was the funniest thing I have heard an announcer say since the "University of Mars" comment about Otis Sistrunk. That remark was from John Madden, many years ago.

To those who missed it, when Mike T. made this comment, the camers was showing a fan was screaming like a madman. He was shirtless, and had an unknown substance on his chest. This is the freezing cold weather.

Bills fans are simply the best. Period.

6) I know he makes a lot of money, but could someone please do Parrish a favor and sit him on the bench? I am not joking around right now. He is going to get seriously injured, and I don't want to see this.

7) Sam Adams is playing defense. SELF defense. He was lunging the wrong way and was in on almost zero tackles. He is playing to not get hurt, and if you don't believe me, watch the tape. I just did. I am embarrassed by having him on the Bills. So long Sam.

8) The guy with "issues" was funny enough, but out onto the field runs yet another nut! What a friggin comedy show! :unsure: I repeat what I said in the last sentence of #5.

9) Imo, Aaron Schobel is better than many here seem to believe. He does HIS job, and cannot remedy the lack of pressure in the middle. AS is not to blame for our DL woes. If he was a UFA this year, he would have signed for mllions of dollars more than we gave him. I am glad that he looked out for his family and chose the safe route by re-signing with us. We need this guy in 06, or so I feel.

10) Everybody enjoy your "Bills Free Sunday," and once again I repeat the last line of #5, with TBDers at the top of the list. :angry:

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Moulds, whether or not he is past his prime, IS a professional. I don't really forgive his role in the controversy that led to the suspension, but he really wants to play here, and I thank him for this. So, consider this is a lukewarm endorsement of Eric Moulds.

:angry: Did you see how "crisp" Moulds ran his routs yesterday? He looked really good. Maybe he should be in trouble every game.

GO BILLS!

DUMP DONOHOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure::angry:

:angry:  Did you see how "crisp" Moulds ran his routs yesterday? He looked really good. Maybe he should be in trouble every game.

GO BILLS!

DUMP DONOHOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:  :angry:

535891[/snapback]

Moulds did play well, and his comments were appreciated. I am not sure if he is cunning enough for those remarks about wanting to stay in Buffalo to be contrived.

That said, the "issues" comment was the game highlight from where I sat. It was SO funny that I showed it to my wife. Even she thought it was great, and her sense of humor is a bit more subdued than mine. B-)

5) Before posting, I saw that a few were unhappy with the announcers. I will go on record as stating that I have never heard anybody do a better job.

These guys were about 1,000 times better than the average crew. I like Tirico a lot. A few dumb comments, but you get that with everyone.