Anyone want to guess

Blue Chipper

How will the Bills embarrass themselves on national tv. MM will call some double reverse or half back option throw back to Holcomb. He has too becuase that who he is. Its disappointing because you cant wait until the schedule comes out. You look for two things:

1) Does Miami play here in nov or dec

2) Any primetine games

Well Miami was early in the year at home and when our primetime game comes up our team is in "chaos" to quote or rb. Lets just hope we keep the bone head plays in the bag and MM doesnt out think himself and have evryone watching asking " what is this guy doing"?

Yeah because Flutie's record after he left the Bills was SO amazing.  Hell I don't think the Bills even under RJ lost 9 games in a row.  :o

535014[/snapback]

Doubtful, somehow with Holcomb in there he'l call plays that actually make us a power running team. It reminds me of Gilbride with Bledsoe. He became so enammered with Bledsoe's arm that he counted on it way too heavily at the expense of everything else. MM does the same thing with Losman frequently forgetting the running game and screen passes. It's as if he doesn't know how to ballance the big play potential with a power running game.

How will the Bills embarrass themselves on national tv. MM will call some double reverse or half back option throw back to Holcomb. He has too becuase that who he is. Its disappointing because you cant wait until the schedule comes out. You look for two things:

1) Does Miami play here in nov or dec

2) Any primetine games

Well Miami was early in the year at home and when our primetime game comes up our team is in "chaos" to quote or rb. Lets just hope we keep the bone head plays in the bag and MM doesnt out think himself and have evryone watching asking " what is this guy doing"?

535002[/snapback]

Nothing too blatantly stupid. It's going to be an all around team-effort suckfest. Can't you visualize the stats?

Denver TOP: 45:00. Bills TOP: 15:00.

Denver Yards: 515. Bills: 5

Denver Sacks: 8. Buff Sacks: 0

Denver YPC: 7. Buff YPC: 2.

...and so on...

You know... that type of thing. Stupid MM double-reverse with a half back option flea-flicker statue-of-liberty with hemorrhoids screen to the left with surgar on top plays make the audience think "man, this coach blows." No no. Nothing that simple. We're going to suck in every possible way.

But, I'm expecting it, so that's okay. Hell, if we *DO* win this game, it will piss me off. You know, "where the hell has *that* been all year" and all that.

-Jeff