Pats are looking pretty damn good

Stl Bills

Once again the Patriots are looking pretty damn strong at the right time of the season while we swirl down the toilet. This is getting pretty frustrating, I just want to be able to watch a GOOD football team, I think by now we all deserve that and TD and Co. have definetly not produced. Lets do some house cleaning already Ralph!

They've got the best player (Tom Brady) and the best coach in the NFL hands down. Best prepared team in football. They lost their whole defensive backfield and 4 of 5 starting OL this season. The Bills couldn't even remain competitive with a healthy roster.

I watch this team (far too much, mind you) and wonder how their WRs are so damn wide open on every passing play. Uncanny. Something tells me the Patriots just know something every week.

I also find it funny how every "expert" has been saying that they're getting back to the same team that's been winning year after year - easy to do that when you play the Jets & Bills in back-to-back weeks.

I watch this team (far too much, mind you) and wonder how their WRs are so damn wide open on every passing play. Uncanny. Something tells me the Patriots just know something every week.

I also find it funny how every "expert" has been saying that they're getting back to the same team that's been winning year after year - easy to do that when you play the Jets & Bills in back-to-back weeks.

535006[/snapback]

They're smoking a Tampa team that has won 4 of their last 5 (including wins vs. Carolina and Atlanta and a narrow loss to the Bears). People can downplay the Pats all they want but they're going to go into the playoffs on a 5 game win streak. I wouldn't want to play them come playoff time no matter what teams they've racked up wins against.

I f'in hate this team and it annoys me to no end that they always seem to get it together come December/January.

Not to mention the guy I'm playing in my fantasy playoffs has Tom Brady who's just put up his 3rd TD of the day. :o

This game is no surprise. Whenever you have a hot weather team facing a cold (or freezing, as the case is today) weather team at home, you ALWAYS bet on the home team. And Chris Simms sucks.

Oh yeah, add that I'm sure Belichick had the groundskeepers "accidentally" turn on the water sprinklers before the game. :o

Edited by MadBuffaloDisease

I watch this team (far too much, mind you) and wonder how their WRs are so damn wide open on every passing play.

exactly - they alway seem to have someone wide open in between coverage...

They look good, but I'll be interested to see what happens against a good team on the road.

I don't care what they say, up 28-0 with 2 minutes left Brady and Dillon should not be playing. When somebody breaks a leg the coaches won't look so smart.

exactly - they alway seem to have someone wide open in between coverage...

They look good, but I'll be interested to see what happens against a good team on the road.

I don't care what they say, up 28-0 with 2 minutes left Brady and Dillon should not be playing. When somebody breaks a leg the coaches won't look so smart.

535020[/snapback]

Deion Branch is really, really good at running routes - one of the best I've ever seen. He almost always picks up blitzes and cuts off his routes accordingly.

Scarnecchia (the OL line coach; Patriot coach for life) has also done a magnificent job this year. They've had no continuity on the line in terms of personnel and have lost probably their two best players in Light and Koppen. The protection has been outstanding the last three weeks - they got some pressures today, but Tampa has an above average defense.

Yes, yes, yes on the jingle bells JinVA. Took away an unnecesary 10% of the screen as well. Meanwhile, this is the nicest day we've had up here in three weeks. Nauseating.

They've got the best player (Tom Brady) and the best coach in the NFL hands down.  Best prepared team in football.  They lost their whole defensive backfield and 4 of 5 starting OL this season.  The Bills couldn't even remain competitive with a healthy roster.

534987[/snapback]

That's the pathetic part - they've had more injuries than us each of the last 3 years. I cringe to think what it'll be like if they're healthy thru most of next year and we're bitten that badly by the injury bug.

I think if you put Bellicheck & Brady on any team in the division - that team wins the division.