This guy is pathetic

CajunBillsBacker

Invalid Item

This listing (8736520890) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.

If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction canceled. If anybody contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay purchase protection programs.

Items that ended more than 90 days ago are no longer accessible through the eBay system.

Update on this story, I take back my comments on the Tennessee guy, he was going to use the money for something important. Glad to see a first class LSU fan win the auction and flying the guy and his family out to the peach bowl....

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content....1144&CID=493446

Update on this story, I take back my comments on the Tennessee guy, he was going to use the money for something important. Glad to see a first class LSU fan win the auction and flying the guy and his family out to the peach bowl....

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content....1144&CID=493446

540855[/snapback]

Nice story. They both seem like good guys. We'll have to keep an eye out for that website next season. There might be some TSW posters showing up on there! :P

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.