NAACP v. Donavan McNabb

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mondesire, the Sun's publisher and editor, wrote that McNabb is a "mediocre talent" who tries to disguise his ineffectiveness behind "some concocted reasoning" that African-American quarterbacks who scramble are somehow lesser "field generals."

So....the President of the NAACP is agreeing with Rush Limbaugh?? :blink: The world gets curiouser and curiouser.

"Especially being the same color I am," McNabb told the Philadelphia Inquirer. "Obviously if it's someone else who is not African-American, it's racism. But when someone of the same race talks about you because you're selling out because you're not running the ball, it goes back to what are we really talking about here?

By the way, interesting definition of "racism" there Donovan. 0:)

One of the talking heads here in Philly was saying that Randall was a better QB than Mcnabb the other week. I laughed and laughed. Then he made his point that McNabb has a better system (, better surrounding cast, and a much weaker division than Randall ever had--Giants under Parcells, Skins under Gibbs, and Cowboys under JJ--yet those Eagles teams made the playoffs several years.

(bump to TSW?)

One of the talking heads here in Philly was saying that Randall was a better QB than Mcnabb the other week. I laughed and laughed. Then he made his point that McNabb has a better system (, better surrounding cast, and a much weaker division than Randall ever had--Giants under Parcells, Skins under Gibbs, and Cowboys under JJ--yet those Eagles teams made the playoffs several years.

(bump to TSW?)

532590[/snapback]

Yes, this is crossing the line into a football post.

After reading the other side for the last couple of months, I've dropped the word intelligent. I've never personally used the term "Retard Roller Coaster"...

Too bad they seem to give out helmets. The place could use a few serious head injuries. Then again, hard to injure what's not there.

I can't usually remember what happened at lunch. Has anyone ever started a PPP thread about the morons who lather spume on the main wall?

Mine.  Mine.  All mine!  [strokes pet phrase lovingly]

532718[/snapback]

I'm well above you pseudo-intellectual juvenille jerk offs.

Mostly, because....

shidt, I don't know...sounded good when I started typing.

Tom's going to lecture me on mold again, now...right?

I bow to your superior knowledge - of Scotch.  And blues bars in Old Town.

532731[/snapback]

You actually admit a weakness?

Yes, many here don't understand I know Scotch, even in the biblical sense.

Hey, she was hot...and that accent? Damn. I'm going BraveHeart, here.

You actually admit a weakness?

Yes, many here don't understand I know Scotch, even in the biblical sense.

Hey, she was hot...and that accent? Damn.

532734[/snapback]

Glasgow? Those girls could put most grown men under the table.

I know my place.

But could she do anything with "Flim Flam Sauce"?  A man must have standards.

532736[/snapback]

This is beginning to sound like a bizzare conversation some half assed Eskimo insisted on having with the seriously drunk jazz singer in the tight, black dress.

I won't mention any names, though.

This is beginning to sound like a bizzare conversation some half assed Eskimo insisted on having with the seriously drunk jazz singer in the tight, black dress.

I won't mention any names, though.

532741[/snapback]

Count your blessings. It beats a bizzare conversation some half assed jazz singer might have with a seriously drunk Eskimo in a tight, black dress.

All I really got out of that is "The NAACP is out of touch with reality".  What a shocker.

532739[/snapback]

You would think they would spend a little more thought on who

to pick their fights with.

BTW.... where do you find the book on cracking the JazzSinger/Eskimo code? :blink: