Wheres Guesswhozback21?

Ramius

Check my sig for the line by Guesswhozback21...we may have some very interesting, albeit most likely unwatchable video coming out in the beginning of january...

GuessWhozBack21 5/21/05:

"Willis Will rush for over 1500 yards and double digit td's or I will personally skip around my block naked and video tape it"

Currently Willis is at 1032yds and 4 TD's

3 weeks left, willis needs 469yds and 6 TD's...not looking too good for ya there...

What is the big deal?

156 yds/game and 2 TDs/game.

He's averaging something like 70 yds/game in the last 6 so all he has to do is double that production.

As for the TDs...oh nevermind I can't even joke about it...

..."in breaking news today a man was arrested while running down the street butt nakid while holding a cam corder. When asked by police what was wrong with him, he mumbled something about the greatest RB my ass!!!"

Check my sig for the line by Guesswhozback21...we may have some very interesting, albeit most likely unwatchable video coming out in the beginning of january...

GuessWhozBack21 5/21/05:

"Willis Will rush for over 1500 yards and double digit td's or I will personally skip around my block naked and video tape it"

Currently Willis is at 1032yds and 4 TD's

3 weeks left, willis needs 469yds and 6 TD's...not looking too good for ya there...

532210[/snapback]

:blink: wow I really kicked myself in the ass there 0:)