The next great back in the NFL

thisiskeith12

He's listed at 6'0 but he's more like 5'11 or 5'10, weighs around 205 lbs now. True role model athlete and I've been fortunate enough to go hunting with him a few times. He set the single season and career rushing record for a very bad Mississippi State football team. He also set the single game rushing record for the school with 257 yds. Also played behind a HORRIBLE offensive line. Very fast, not sure about his 40 time, very quick/agile/elusive. He also can lower his head and put you on your back. Played in a game this year with a dislocated shoulder and a week after a concussion. This guy is the next Walter Payton. So if you see anyone, let them know...

http://www.mstatesportsblog.com/2005/12/02...eptance-speech/

He's listed at 6'0 but he's more like 5'11 or 5'10, weighs around 205 lbs now. True role model athlete and I've been fortunate enough to go hunting with him a few times. He set the single season and career rushing record for a very bad Mississippi State football team. He also set the single game rushing record for the school with 257 yds. Also played behind a HORRIBLE offensive line. Very fast, not sure about his 40 time, very quick/agile/elusive. He also can lower his head and put you on your back. Played in a game this year with a dislocated shoulder and a week after a concussion. This guy is the next Walter Payton. So if you see anyone, let them know...

http://www.mstatesportsblog.com/2005/12/02...eptance-speech/

531736[/snapback]

Unless he ran down the animals and killed them with his bare hands while you guys hunted, I'm fine with Willis. Are you his agent or something?

Reggie Bush is the greatest college football player on the greatest team in college football history.  Reggie Bush will be the greatest player in NFL history too.

531750[/snapback]

Wow, and this is from a Longhorn fan!

That USC-Texas game will be a beast!

Wow, and this is from a Longhorn fan!

That USC-Texas game will be a beast!

531752[/snapback]

No it won't. USC is the greatest team ever, USC will beat Texas. USC rocks. Yes, USC is almost devine. Actually, USC is devine. They cannot be beaten. USC is the best ever. USC will win.

No it won't.  USC is the greatest team ever, USC will beat Texas.  USC rocks.  Yes, USC is almost devine.  Actually, USC is devine.  They cannot be beaten.  USC is the best ever.  USC will win.

531757[/snapback]

Oh man Bluefire's drinking the Kool-aid that Pete Carol sent him. lol

Oh man Bluefire's drinking the Kool-aid that Pete Carol sent him. lol

531764[/snapback]

Even ESPN is wondering where to rank the best college football team of all time, USC, in their rankings. Right now, ESPN has a poll, where to rank 2005 USC among the best college football teams of all tme.

USC obviously deserves to be #1. I mean, they've won every game they've played.

I think I read somewhere the other day that USC was playing another game on January 4th. It doesn't matter, they are so good, they'll win that game by a ton.

USC is the best team of all time, pro or college.

Reggie Bush is the greatest college football player on the greatest team in college football history.  Reggie Bush will be the greatest player in NFL history too.

531750[/snapback]

As Mack Brown himself would say:

"No he isn't; it's Vince Young who is the best player in college and he plays on the best team in college football. Hear me, voters? It's Vince Young! Vince!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!"

I'd rather have another SEC RB: Darren McFadden of Arkansas. The Razorbacks were horrible as well, with no passing attack to speak of, yet for most of the year, McFadden was averaging almost NINE yards per carry. Two bad games late in the year managed to drag that down to 6.3. Still, 1113 yards and 11 TDs on 176 carries and earning a spot as an All SEC first team player isn't too bad for a true freshman. As long as he stays healthy, you'll be hearing a whole lot more about him in the coming years.

Even ESPN is wondering where to rank the best college football team of all time, USC, in their rankings.  Right now, ESPN has a poll, where to rank 2005 USC among the best college football teams of all tme.

USC obviously deserves to be #1.  I mean, they've won every game they've played.

I think I read somewhere the other day that USC was playing another game on January 4th.  It doesn't matter, they are so good, they'll win that game by a ton.

USC is the best team of all time, pro or college.

531765[/snapback]

I've seen that poll. The '05 USC team is not the best ever, and not the best of their recent teams. The defense leaves a lot to be desired. The '03 and '04 defenses were much better, and the offense was comparable. However, Pete Carroll has proven that with a month to prepare, he can come up with some defensive schemes. They had two weeks to gameplan for UCLA's top-10 offense and shut them down. Of course, Vince Young can throw a wrench into anybody's best laid plans.

I think their inclusion in the ESPN poll is not necessarily because of the '05 team, and is more a result of their program over the last 3-4 years: 34 wins in a row, 44-1 in last 45, #1 in the last 32 AP polls, 3 of the last 4 Heisman Trophies, yada, yada, yada...

I'd rather have another SEC RB: Darren McFadden of Arkansas.  The Razorbacks were horrible as well,  with no passing attack to speak of,  yet for most of the year,  McFadden was averaging almost NINE yards per carry.  Two bad games late in the year managed to drag that down to 6.3.  Still,  1113 yards and 11 TDs on 176 carries and earning a spot as an All SEC first team player isn't too bad for a true freshman.    As long as he stays healthy,  you'll be hearing a whole lot more about him in the coming years.

531806[/snapback]

I live in the Little Rock area and this kid is the real deal.

I am not a USC fan or a Texas fan. That said bashing Reggie Bush and USC right now makes no sense.

Bush has proven time and time again how good he is. USC dismantled Oklahoma last year after we heard how overrated they were. I say until someone knocks them off they deserve the respect. Three titles in a row speaks for itself.