Well, I didn't want to have to say this,

but I was right. This team is no better thatn last years.

The playcalling is once again suspect.

Our coaching is a joke, the offense couldn't score in a whorehouse and The defense comes up small when it counts.

And yet again we couldn't score from the one.

Two words for this sorry excuse for a team: PA-THETIC.

and oh yeah, Campy....I'm still waiting to wet myself :D

A defense wich gave up 13 points each of the 1st 2 games is pretty good. Hated the prevent philosophy in the last 2 minutes of the Jags game. That's a poor coaching decision. As a whole, they are playing well.

The Offense is a joke . ST's killing us with dumb penalties. These were 2 games we should have won.

A defense wich gave up 13 points each of the 1st 2 games is pretty good. Hated the prevent philosophy in the last 2 minutes of the Jags game. That's a poor coaching decision. As a whole, they are playing well.

The Offense is a joke . ST's killing us with dumb penalties. These were 2 games we should have won.

37991[/snapback]

Would have could have should have.

Winners win when they're supposed to. These guys are losers and have been since like 1996.

I agree, it's 2 games that we either dominated or played well enough to win. I'm not ready to pack in the season just yet, we did play two pretty good teams with very good defenses. The Bills problem is a overall lack of execution. Dumb penalties, prevent defense at wrong times (any time is wrong if you ask me) and a lack of cohesion on the O-Line. Maybe the bye week will be just what the doctor ordered for this team and these past two games are just a learning experience. Call it a hunch but I think the Pats are going to have more than their hands full in Buffalo on the 3rd.

Call it a hunch but I think the Pats are going to have more than their hands full in Buffalo on the 3rd.

-----------------------------------------------

gotta say you are further along in the 5 stages of coping than I am.

You must be at acceptance b/c I'm still in anger.

A defense wich gave up 13 points each of the 1st 2 games is pretty good.

What concerns me is a defense that gives up a 41 yard pass play when they have the opponent pinned on the foot line. The same defense that the week before gave up 4th and forever to ultimately lose the game.

And since when was Killdrive reinstated as the offensive coordinator?

So what's the point of the thread. To shout everyone down and Whine ? 

Let's list some solutions so I can start blasting them as fodder.

38022[/snapback]

Well, DUH!

:D

Anyway, my solution is to 1) Can Mularkey. he looks no better than Gilbride at this point when it comes to calling an offense. 2) Put in Matthews. he can't do any worse than Drew. 3) Initiate a Buddy Ryan-style headhunting jackpot for the defense to ensure they play a solid 60 minutes.

Well, DUH!

:D

Anyway, my solution is to 1) Can Mularkey. he looks no better than Gilbride at this point when it comes to calling an offense. 2) Put in Matthews. he can't do any worse than Drew. 3) Initiate a Buddy Ryan-style headhunting jackpot for the defense to ensure they play a solid 60 minutes.

38038[/snapback]

What stupid ideas. Are you sure you aren't hitting your shortcut to hockey ? :(:D