Moulds Hot Dog

johnk

Does anyone remeber if Moulds was eating a Hot Dog during a blowout game in college.

Some guy at work mentioned it, he's a Steelers fan.

It's getting rough to keep the chin up.

530038[/snapback]

I remember a story about Moulds ordering a pizza to be delivered to the sidelines, but I believe it was a college All Star game, like the Senior Bowl or something.

He didn't order one on the sidelines, he ordered it in the locker room and ate it an hour before he went out and played.

There was a picture I saw once where he leaped entirely over a standing Alabama defensive back. His waist went over the guys head as he made the catch.

I remember a story about Moulds ordering a pizza to be delivered to the sidelines, but I believe it was a college All Star game, like the Senior Bowl or something.

530042[/snapback]

And his rookie year some of the vets on the Bills had a pizza delivered to him at one of the practices.

moulds talked about this a few weeks back on this tv show when bennie anderson was a guest. he said that the entire group of seniors orderd the pizza, he said that they have a tradition where the seniors can either skip their last practice or play a prank on their last day and the pizza thing was the seniors prank.

he said since he was the only 1st round pick out of the bunch that he is the one that gets "blamed" for the whole thing, when it was really a group.