WGR= Propaganda

Adam

HAHA!

This is nothing. You want brutal? How about a town that boos the owner of a team that built a 4-time NFC East Champ, took three teams to NFC Championship games and one to a SB...all the while maintaining an edge in trems of the Salary cap?

THEY BOO LURIE IN PHILLY.

I think Tommy D. can endure a little bit of harassment for his abject failure, don't you?

529912[/snapback]

don't you think one city full of a-hole sports fans is enough?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

don't you think one city full of a-hole sports fans is enough?

530012[/snapback]

What I'm saying is....

THIS behavior is not bad...it's warranted given the utter havoc TD has wreaked upon this team with his poor choices.

Other sports fans in other cities are far less forgiving for far smaller perceived transgressions. I think after...oh...60 years of frustration since their last championship team, Bills fans have something of a right to be a bit ornery.

What I'm saying is....

THIS behavior is not bad...it's warranted given the utter havoc TD has wreaked upon this team with his poor choices.

Other sports fans in other cities are far less forgiving for far smaller perceived transgressions. I think after...oh...60 years of frustration since their last championship team, Bills fans have something of a right to be a bit ornery.

530014[/snapback]

Dunno, Joe.

Is one is justified in abandoning civility because a private enterprise isn't doing well? Is it ok for me to MF at loud volume in a McDonald's restuarant with your family present, because they erred on my order?

Dunno, Joe.

Is one is justified in abandoning civility because a private enterprise isn't doing well?  Is it ok for me to MF at loud volume in a McDonald's restuarant with your family present, because they erred on my order?

530022[/snapback]

Well, I'd never call into a show hosted by Donahoe and ask him to leave. But I'm certainly not going to fault someone who does.

Is one is justified in abandoning civility because a private enterprise isn't doing well?  Is it ok for me to MF at loud volume in a McDonald's restuarant with your family present, because they erred on my order?

530022[/snapback]

Not sure. Screwing up a man's burger and fries just aint right.