Go Sabres!

mcjeff215

One of the 3 will be moved before this season is over barring major injury to one or more.

I'd say they should trade Marty.  He is playing darn near the best hockey of his career and is currently getting a lot of friendly bounces that don't normally go his way (at least not in the 1st 1/2 of the season).  His value is not likely to be any higher than it is currently / in the near future and he is making a lot of money in comparision to the other 2 goalies.

Mika is 2 years younger and is a quality backup that very likely could blossom into a starter if given the opportunity.  I think Mika has more upside than Marty does (that stated, I doubt he (or Ryan for that matter) will break Marty's consecutive win streak).

I don't expect Darcy to make any moves in the near future as he has shown a tendency to wait for the "right" deal to come along.  A wild card in which goalie gets moved, Marty or Mika, is that Lindy hasn't shown much faith in Mika in the past.  Lindy isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so if he doesn't want Mika that would tip the scales toward Mika being the goalie that gets shipped.  My expectation is that Mika gets traded, but I would trade Marty.

530024[/snapback]

I expect nothing like this to get done soon. Wait until later in the season and there will be teams wanting to make a playoff run looking for the extra piece.