Screw it...I am cheering for Drew

JoeF

I wanted to hate this mother !@#$er so bad for what I thought he did to this team last year...but screw it.....it wasn't all him--I knew that then and I know it now...Put the Cowboys in the end zone and win this game...

I wanted to hate this mother !@#$er so bad for what I thought he did to this team last year...but screw it.....it wasn't all him--I knew that then and I know it now...Put the Cowboys in the end zone and win this game...

528490[/snapback]

This is one of the best games I've seen Drew play. He's doing a great job in the pocket stepping up, side stepping and avoiding the rush. Can't believe i just said that.

How?

528500[/snapback]

On the defensive holding call in the endzone. In that same play a dallas tackle completly tackled one of kc's defensive ends. There's times in game to call penalties and others to let them go. At worst it should've been offsetting. I hate to see games basically end that way.

528490[/snapback]

Very well said.

DB's play further exposes TD and MM.

On the defensive holding call in the endzone. In that same play a dallas tackle completly tackled one of kc's defensive ends.  There's times in game to call penalties and others to let them  go. At worst it should've been offsetting.  I hate to see games basically end that way.

528501[/snapback]

The tackle ocurred on the play before, but yeah - that's as blatant as it gets - right in front of the QB too.

The tackle ocurred on the play before, but yeah - that's as blatant as it gets - right in front of the QB too.

528518[/snapback]

I just watched that play again. There was not tackle. He had his hands inside his shoulders.