UB/Rutgers basketball game, updates

sweet baboo

Until they play Miami U that is....  :D

527435[/snapback]

4-1...who'd they beat? Wright State? Oakland? Should be interesting, but having seen UB dispatch Rutgers, I thing the Bulls are going to be tough on the MAC. (UB beat Rutgers, who beat Temple, who smoked nationally-ranked Alabama tonight.)

PTR

4-1...who'd they beat?  Wright State?  Oakland?  Should be interesting, but having seen UB dispatch Rutgers, I thing the Bulls are going to be tough on the MAC.  (UB beat Rutgers, who beat Temple, who smoked nationally-ranked Alabama tonight.)

PTR

528965[/snapback]

We had late 2nd half meltdown today and took a tough loss to Xavier at home. Although we hadn't played too hard of a schedule up until today, we did beat Dayton pretty good (they usually put together a good team) and we lost to Alabama by 6 in our first game after leading late in the 2nd half. It looks like UB is the real deal and will be right there at the top of the MAC. I think it will be us, UB and OU competing for the MAC East div. Should be fun to see how it all unfolds although I must say I'm less confident about our b-ball team than I am about our #2 nationally ranked hockey team! We swept previous #2 Michigan last weekend, then tied #14 St. Lawrence on Fri, and beat #13 Clarkson last night. :D