John Clayton again:

Rico

Gazoo Speaks Again

Bills' coach, GM should worry posted: Thursday, December 8, 2005

The sight of Bills owner Ralph Wilson announcing Eric Moulds' one-game suspension is not a good one for the Bills' front office and coach Mike Mularkey. It's not a good sign when the coach or the general manager doesn't announce the suspension. It shouldn't be the owner. It gives the perception the owner is making the final decisions, and these are football decisions. Moulds is a very popular player in Buffalo, both to the fans and to his teammates. He's out for one game, losing $93,000, and Wilson said Moulds will play the final three games. What could hurt is what Moulds told Wilson over the 30-minute meeting. If he said bad things about Mularkey, that might not help front-office stability. Wilson likes Moulds. "He's a friend and he's played for the Bills for 10 years.'' Moulds has a high cap number next year, so it's doubtful he will be back if Mularkey is back. This wasn't a fun decision for the 89-year-old owner. "I said, 'Eric, I'm like Solomon. I'm trying to cut the baby in half.' '' The feeling is Moulds played the good soldier and didn't use the forum to blast the coaches or the organization. He's been a 10-year veteran with the team but may not be back next year.

Gazoo Speaks Again

Bills' coach, GM should worry posted: Thursday, December 8, 2005 

The sight of Bills owner Ralph Wilson announcing Eric Moulds' one-game suspension is not a good one for the Bills' front office and coach Mike Mularkey. It's not a good sign when the coach or the general manager doesn't announce the suspension. It shouldn't be the owner. It gives the perception the owner is making the final decisions, and these are football decisions. Moulds is a very popular player in Buffalo, both to the fans and to his teammates. He's out for one game, losing $93,000, and Wilson said Moulds will play the final three games. What could hurt is what Moulds told Wilson over the 30-minute meeting. If he said bad things about Mularkey, that might not help front-office stability. Wilson likes Moulds. "He's a friend and he's played for the Bills for 10 years.'' Moulds has a high cap number next year, so it's doubtful he will be back if Mularkey is back. This wasn't a fun decision for the 89-year-old owner. "I said, 'Eric, I'm like Solomon. I'm trying to cut the baby in half.' '' The feeling is Moulds played the good soldier and didn't use the forum to blast the coaches or the organization. He's been a 10-year veteran with the team but may not be back next year.

527204[/snapback]

Many parts of the country appreciate information on ESPN which may be redundant to the local market.

I get tired of every reporter, both locally and nationally, being labelled on this board as an idiot. Have you read the quality of the posters here?

I'll happily take Clayton's and Sullivan's and Pasquarelli's etc. info and opinions over yours.

Other than the fact that he got Wilson's age wrong, Pencilneck might be right this time. Where has TD been ever since his radio show aired Monday, anyhow?

A couple days ago, Chuck Pollock wrote about the "bunker mentality" at OneBillsDrive. Looks like they're at DEFCON 1 right about now....

I would take Rico's opinions, and at least two dozen other posters I can think of on the spot here, over Jerry Sullivan's.

527434[/snapback]

agreed I'd take ICE's opinion over Sullivan's, Clayton's, and the mysterious guy called gambler that post his opinion that bashes other's opinions. Can we say double standard? <_<