Im sick ...

"In his career Eric Moulds has bent over backwards for the Bills' organization. Through mostly losing seasons, the three-time Pro Bowler has taken pay cuts, and accepted a wide array of unsuccessful quarterbacks. After Jim Kelly retired, Moulds has seen such world beaters as Todd Collins, Billy Joe Hobert, Rob Johnson, and Alex Van Pelt. The only decent quarterbacks in the Moulds era have been Doug Flutie and at times, Drew Bledsoe. Although first-year starter J.P. Losman has shown flashes, Moulds hasn't been his favorite target. In Losman's eight starts, Moulds has caught just 27 passes for 168 yards and no touchdowns. During Kelly Holcomb's four starts, Moulds pulled in 27 passes for 343 yards and three touchdowns."

525798[/snapback]

There is a BIG difference between paycut and restructure!!!! He has never taken a paycut!

"In his career Eric Moulds has bent over backwards for the Bills' organization. Through mostly losing seasons, the three-time Pro Bowler has taken pay cuts, and accepted a wide array of unsuccessful quarterbacks. After Jim Kelly retired, Moulds has seen such world beaters as Todd Collins, Billy Joe Hobert, Rob Johnson, and Alex Van Pelt. The only decent quarterbacks in the Moulds era have been Doug Flutie and at times, Drew Bledsoe. Although first-year starter J.P. Losman has shown flashes, Moulds hasn't been his favorite target. In Losman's eight starts, Moulds has caught just 27 passes for 168 yards and no touchdowns. During Kelly Holcomb's four starts, Moulds pulled in 27 passes for 343 yards and three touchdowns."

525798[/snapback]

Cry me a river. He took pay cuts to stay VERY highly paid rather than being cut because he underperformed. And as to accepting QBs--what? He gets paid to do his job. Believe it or not, you don't get extra credit just because you're not an Ahole to the level of TO or Moss.

He beats women. He didn't pay child support until he was facing down jail time. Stop the madness.

any one know the number of balls that where right in his hands and droped this year????

526094[/snapback]

Yes ... a whopping two ... whats your point?

As I said ... this is disgusting. You pigs would sell out your mother if she forgot to make dinner a couple times or if her speed and proficiency went down.

"Damn Mom! You forgot the croutons!"

I would have to whole heartedly agree with you.  Players and coaches get into arguments all the damn time. 

Mularkey clearly isn't comfortable with even the SLIGHTEST bit of disagreement from his players.  Maybe it was a little power struggle.  Moulds has been in Buffalo longer than anyone else.  Maybe Mularkey felt like the team couldn't be his until Moulds was no longer a part of it.  Maybe this is his way of making that happen sooner rather than later.

In any event, I am so disgusted with this team right now.  My brother and I just spent a boat load of money to fly up there from NC for the Panthers game.  It was our first trip to the Ralph for a REGULAR season game.  Now, I wish I would've saved the money and went to the Carribean instead.  <_<

525678[/snapback]

Fans feel they have to take sides- I laugh at that. I just sit back, and enjoy a football game.....put Ren and Stimpy out there in uniforms, for all I care!!! FOOTBALL!!

Fans feel they have to take sides- I laugh at that. I just sit back, and enjoy a football game.....put Ren and Stimpy out there in uniforms, for all I care!!! FOOTBALL!!

527155[/snapback]

I would agree with you if it was Chris Villarial or Mark Campbell in this situation ...

but its ERIC MOULDS ... the guy has been with Buffalo through thick and thin ... Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, Drew Bledsoe, Todd Collins, Kelly Holcomb and JP Losman ... never really complained ... and now a game after his 121 game record streak is broken, he is suspended for a week.