Tedy Brewski

Mile High

Before the game on Sunday prior to kick off Tedy will be flying a B-52 over the Ralph during the National Anthem.  And will return to the stadium to not miss a snap.

525438[/snapback]

That is true. He will be en route directly from a bombing run on Al Qaeda strongholds in the Middle East. I was under the impression he was going to parachute from the plane into the stadium in full Patriots uniform, but THAT part may have been fabricated. :flirt:

:D

That is true.  He will be en route directly from a bombing run on Al Qaeda strongholds in the Middle East.  I was under the impression he was going to parachute from the plane into the stadium in full Patriots uniform, but THAT part may have been fabricated.  :flirt:

525461[/snapback]

Yesterday, Bruschi cornered a man on a jetway in Miami after the man threatened an airplane with a bomb. Bruschi, who was unarmed, pulled a bullet out of his chest that had been lodged there since he stormed the beaches of Normandy in WWII. He threw the bullet at the mad bomber with such velocity that it killed the man on contact.

Tedy found Saddam after all those months of searching.  He also is going to take off after Osama once he wins another SB all by himself

525473[/snapback]

LOL

That one is the best.

But I would think Izzo would have ferreted out Saddam before Brewski. He is afterall a product of the US military, and he was in Iraq with ESPN's own Rob Dibble.