90 MINUTES

It happens every day to the every day employee.  Seems the game plan worked, since Evans exploded for 3 TDS and over 100 yards receiving.  Moulds is selfish.  He is a crybaby.

525300[/snapback]

Good thing we won that game.

.. or did the team lose heart because one of its leaders, and a highly respected player was on the bench?

It happens every day to the every day employee.  Seems the game plan worked, since Evans exploded for 3 TDS and over 100 yards receiving.  Moulds is selfish.  He is a crybaby.

525300[/snapback]

you meant game plan for a lose, right? :flirt:

Good thing we won that game.

.. or did the team lose heart because one of its leaders, and a highly respected player was on the bench?

525303[/snapback]

Yeah, they were up 21 - 0. I don't know what happened, but when one of your teams leaders takes himself out of game because he isn't getting the ball, it is going to be a distraction. A leader of a team doesn't cause distractions. Your team was up 21 - 0, but "I am not in the gameplan so I might as well sit." Maybe part of the gameplan involved Moulds, even if it was only as a decoy. It seemed to be working. Troy Vincent, another leader, didn't whine and cry and bench himself when the team thought it was better to have him at safety. The bottom line is I don't know what happened, and you don't know what happened, but any employee who acted like Moulds did (disregard to Management) is going to have to suffer the consequences. There are better ways to voice your opinion.