Since the Bills have been disappointing ...

bflo83

Let me preface this by explaining that I'll always bleed Buffalo blue through the good days and the bad days.

That being said, are there any other teams that Bills fans have taken notice of this year as our boys continue to plod down the wrong path? We're not talking about buying new jerseys and front runner hats - just teams that you respect and enjoy watching and kind of wish the Bills were playing like.

I would have to say the Colts (for obvious reasons) but I think that while their D has improved it is not the be all and end all some people have been saying it is. But I do want them to break both the Dolphins and the Patriots consecutive win streaks. :devil:

Another team I've enjoyed from afar has been the Bears - what a defense! They first hit my radar when they beat us in pre-season but they have really impressed me over the course of the year.

The adopted home team--the Panthers...who I predict will represent the NFC in Detroit....

524552[/snapback]

I wouldn't be surprised to see that happen. I think they were the best team in the nfc at the end of last season. Injuries and their slow start hurt them last year. They look good this year and knocked the crap out of Vick last week - always good to see one of the league's superstars taken down a notch.

I've been watching the Sabres. While the loss last week was really crappy, I didn't feel as bad as I have in weeks and years past when we lost...it was kind of a feeling of giving up on the Bills this year, and getting excited about the Sabres. Also, there is hockey on every day, and its more exciting than it has been in quite a while.

Football wise, I'd like to see the Patriots lose and Dallas lose, that is about it.

I've been watching the Sabres.  While the loss last week was really crappy, I didn't feel as bad as I have in weeks and years past when we lost...it was kind of a feeling of giving up on the Bills this year, and getting excited about the Sabres.  Also, there is hockey on every day, and its more exciting than it has been in quite a while.

Football wise, I'd like to see the Patriots lose and Dallas lose, that is about it.

524581[/snapback]

Hockey's definitely getting a lot more pre-January viewing than usual for me too. I'm glad it's back even though my team (Islanders) tend to drive me crazy too.