YOU EMBARASSED ME MULARKEY!!!!!!

Spikes16

Mularkey, you embarassed the 20 thousand faithful Bills fans owning the fish bowl for three quarters... We had to walk out of that stadium with our ?'[L<.>:L/? between our legs . Roscoe at qb???? Willis off the field when it really mattered?? RUN THE F-ING BALL!!!! You have to be fired for that melt down. :)

Me either.

Methinks he found some mushrooms outside Pee Pee Park.

522225[/snapback]

Can't really blame him after that loss. I felt the same way walking out of Qualcomm couple weeks back.

Miami has nice tubes?

Hmmmm, tubes used to be a slang term for: taa taa's, fun bags, knockers, boobies- you get the picture.

In that respect, yes, there is some bodacious boobage down here.

yes, what he said...

522337[/snapback]

Thank you Tater, bye the way , nice pic of cheese. "Nice tubes " is exactly what Tater clarified. Joe Hill(EndZonecrew) said it in a drunken state every time he saw a set in Miami and I cant get it out of my head. Joe had that section of pro players rocking and he should be commended for that. I know there are alot of die-hard and dedicated Bills fans out there but Joe has got to be top ten.

F U Mularkey.. :)

I like TUBES!!!

526933[/snapback]

It was fun after the 3rd quarter when all of the 50,000 spanish speaking fin fans left, leaving about 25,000 people left in the stadium - 20,000 being Bills fans. Then all hell broke loose and we lost. It was unreal.