Look at the bright side! What's more embarssing?

Draconator

J.P. is having growing pains, but he is growing! He looks like he makes strides in becoming a very good quarterback every week!

Bledsoe threw 3 passes right into the ground, behind the line of scrimmage, without anyone around him. Caused the Giants winning Touchdown by handing off to Julius Jones, right on his left hip!

What would you rather have? I'd take today, as hard as it is, than trusting the offense to the droid.

J.P. is having growing pains, but he is growing!  He looks like he makes strides in becoming a very good quarterback every week!

Bledsoe threw 3 passes right into the ground, behind the line of scrimmage, without anyone around him. Caused the Giants winning Touchdown by handing off to Julius Jones, right on his left hip! 

What would you rather have?  I'd take today, as hard as it is, than trusting the offense to the droid.

520248[/snapback]

<_< I watched that Dallas/Giants game. Drew was absolutely horrible. I live in Giant territory and I assured my Giants friends that they had nothing to worry about as long as Drew was starting for the Cowboys