"Clock may be ticking on the Donahoe era"

ANYONE WITH COMMON SENSE DISAGREES. There is no room for debate on that either- I think Evans and Lossman were TD draft picks- TD built the team that took the lead, a fact which you CONVENIENTLY dismiss, but I wont allow you to.

I'm so sick and tired of people who wan tchange for the sake of change- thos epeople should be ignored, and the Bills WILL do.

Donahoe is here to stay, and there ain't a doggone thing you can do about it- and that the way it is.

519322[/snapback]

You couldn't be more wrong. Ralph is now seething in embarassment - if there is one thing he hates, it is being embarassed. That's it - this game was the last straw, Donahoe is a GONER. Take it to the house. Bet the farm. Put it all on red - it's OVER.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ANYONE WITH COMMON SENSE DISAGREES. There is no room for debate on that either- I think Evans and Lossman were TD draft picks- TD built the team that took the lead, a fact which you CONVENIENTLY dismiss, but I wont allow you to.

Donahoe is here to stay, and there ain't a doggone thing you can do about it- and that the way it is.

519322[/snapback]

From what I read in the Buffalo News today and after today it's more than likely that TD is gone after this year

You couldn't be more wrong.  Ralph is now seething in embarassment - if there is one thing he hates, it is being embarassed.  That's it - this game was the last straw, Donahoe is a GONER.  Take it to the house.  Bet the farm.  Put it all on red - it's OVER.

519345[/snapback]

And I'm sure you just talked to him. Donahoe is not leaving Buffalo, and even if he did, it wouldnt make us better.

And I'm sure you just talked to him. Donahoe is not leaving Buffalo, and even if he did, it wouldnt make us better.

519360[/snapback]

Okay here's the thing. This is exactly what not to say to a group of pissed-off Bills fans less than 20 minutes after a game, especially when THIS http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20051204/1072681.asp is on the front page of the Sports section today.

READ IT.

Okay here's the thing.  This is exactly what not to say to a group of pissed-off Bills fans less than 20 minutes after a game, especially when THIS http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20051204/1072681.asp  is on the front page of the Sports section today.

READ IT.

519379[/snapback]

Just pure speculation- which is what that rag of a paper is best at. Mr. Wilson will not fire TD- he's smarter than that

You couldn't be more wrong.  Ralph is now seething in embarassment - if there is one thing he hates, it is being embarassed.  That's it - this game was the last straw, Donahoe is a GONER.  Take it to the house.  Bet the farm.  Put it all on red - it's OVER.

519345[/snapback]

Totally agree. The silver lining is that there is NO question about TDs future now.

Totally agree.  The silver lining is that there is NO question about TDs future now.

519410[/snapback]

Correct- there is no question, and there never has been. He'll be here for a long time. The people of Buffalo can keep whining and crying, because nobody cares what they think

Just pure speculation- which is what that rag of a paper is best at. Mr. Wilson will not fire TD- he's smarter than that

519408[/snapback]

I've got news for ya. The Buffalo News has sources in Detroit, and there were very similar pieces prior to Polian leaving town and Butler's firing after the 2000 season. TD deserves to go. He built this horse#$%* team, he hired this head coach (and the last one incase you forgot) and he MUST go. Yes he brought in Losman and Evans who were very good today, but that doesn't excuse for the pathetic O-line, D-line and the rest.

I'm so sick and tired of people who wan tchange for the sake of change- thos epeople should be ignored, and the Bills WILL do.

519322[/snapback]

How much time do you think TD - or any GM - should get to build a winning team, a team capable of at least making the playoffs? 6 seasons? 7? 8? Life tenure? I'm really curious to read your answer to this one. We will see who is the one with common sense.

Am I impatient for thinking 5 years is enough?

And yet you see no problem with the President and GM of the team.  Okay.

519461[/snapback]

Actually, no. I'd like the offensive and defensive lines be better than they are, but the fact is that we dont have the money that Dallas does to buy every good player. We have to build through the draft, and get a supplemental player through free agency.