Irish, Buckeye and Duck fans...

bartshan-83

You know every week I find myself cheering for a major upset (as most people do), but this is the one week we need everything to go smoothly. An upset of either USC or Texas could end our BCS dreams. 0:)

USC loses to UCLA:

a). USC Remains in title game, UCLA (now 10-1) takes an at large.

b). USC drops from title game and is replaced by LSU or PSU. UCLA still takes an at large.

UT loses to CU:

a). UT stays in title game, CU takes Big 12 auto....squeezes out 1 at large.

b). UT drops out of title game, takes at large, CU takes Big 12 auto....squeezes out 1 at large.

For the first time in awhile.......GO TROJANS! GO HORNS!

You know every week I find myself cheering for a major upset (as most people do), but this is the one week we need everything to go smoothly. An upset of either USC or Texas could end our BCS dreams. :devil:

USC loses to UCLA:

a). USC Remains in title game, UCLA (now 10-1) takes an at large.

b). USC drops from title game and is replaced by LSU or PSU. UCLA still takes an at large.

UT loses to CU:

a). UT stays in title game, CU takes Big 12 auto....squeezes out 1 at large.

b). UT drops out of title game, takes at large, CU takes Big 12 auto....squeezes out 1 at large.

For the first time in awhile.......GO TROJANS! GO HORNS!

517840[/snapback]

LOL.....I just turned on the Texas game and instinctively was rooting against them when all this dawned on me too. I think you're senarios are dead on, Texas gets an at large bid over ND if they lose and UCLA and USC both get in if UCLA wins.

GO HORNS!! GO TROJANS!! GO HOOKIES!! GO ABC's football line up today!!!

The former nickname of my alma mater, Shippensburg University.  Due to PC, they are now the 'Raiders'.

518331[/snapback]

Well that's fair, we can't be offending people with nicknames. Unless of course you are FSU or some other giant school. :devil:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.