Did JP really rip the media?

cale

I heard the press conference by JP yesterday - but I honestly didn't feel he was "ripping" them as much as voicing support for his team.

It's ironic that in a profession that criticizes people all the time, the guys doing the actual ripping think they were being ripped? Thank goodness it wasn't Parcells or Coughlin or Vince Lombardi. Crazy...

I heard the press conference by JP yesterday - but I honestly didn't feel he was "ripping" them as much as voicing support for his team.

It's ironic that in a profession that criticizes people all the time, the guys doing the actual ripping think they were being ripped?  Thank goodness it wasn't Parcells or Coughlin or Vince Lombardi. Crazy...

517368[/snapback]

Them ain't lies; them's scoops!

It's ironic that in a profession that criticizes people all the time, the guys doing the actual ripping think they were being ripped?  Thank goodness it wasn't Parcells or Coughlin or Vince Lombardi. Crazy...

517368[/snapback]

This is right up there with Bledsoe saying "this is my team", and Eric Moulds "calling out" JP, as a non-story...these are all cases of context being taken out of the situations that the statements were made in...