Bad Luck is what's killed this team.

I know most people don't like excuses like this, but the injuries sustained this year have been extremely damaging.  TD is actually a pretty good guy at planning ahead. 

He drafted Clemens anticipating Winfield's departure.  He drafted Tim Anderson and Ron Edwards anticipating Pat Williams' departure.  He drafted Losman, McGahee, Evans....but bad things happen.

Why is it that we lose guys like Spikes, Edwards, Parrish, Everett to injury, and never guys like Coy Wire or Justin Bannan?  Why, why why?

The first 2 picks of this year's draft were hurt in training camp.  Parrish is just starting to come around, and Everett is down for the year.

Takeo's injury, combined with Edwards going down probably ruined the defense more than anything.  Adams has failed to play hard, and Anderson/Bannan combo just shouldn't be the starting tandem.  It was supposed to be Adams/Edwards with these guys coming in to spell one guy at a time.

Mike Williams has been horrible this year.  They expected him to finally play at a level commensurate with where he was drafted.  Anderson can't pass block. 

Even with all these injuries, however, this team plays like a bunch of scared puppies on the road.  There is no excuse for what happened in San Diego and Denver.  They better come up this weekend, or fans will go nuts.

517330[/snapback]

No, I don't buy that. When Sam and TKO weren't starting, the D really picked it up and allowed fewer yards on the ground and fewer points!!! Go look it up. This team has no heart whatsoever and it's age is really catching up with us.

I wish the entire O-line had been injured so we can put in guys who are at least average and competent.