Sabres win again

EndZoneCrew

The Sabres are playing GREAT hockey.....it was nice to see a good victory against a good team like Montreal.....Biron played huge tonight and if they keep this up until Miller comes back I can definitely forsee a #5 or #6 seed come April.....both Kotalik and Briere are on pace for nearly 40 goals, and with their usual group of players pumping in 20 or so goals, this could be a scary team....its been a while since either them or the Bills have made the playoffs and I could only imagine the atmosphere for a playoff game.....HERE WE GO SABRES HERE WE GO....BTW anyone else catch the "atmosphere"outside the arena...SOLID.....not to mention the crazy snowstorm down there....lets get fired up!

I'm goin to two Sabres games in Buffalo next month and January and I can't wait!

Going to see someone like December 30th (can't remember who), and going Jan 5th to see Tampa.

What a night. I'm in Dallas and went to the game tonignt (my girlfriend is a Stars fan, ugh). I was thrilled to see them lose to the coyotes.

All that matters is that they don't finish 8th. We need to avoid Ottawa as long as possible.

Anyway, don't get too far ahead of yourselves right now. It's still early in the year. Just sit back and enjoy the show (buy a few tickets too).

The Sabres are playing GREAT hockey.....it was nice to see a good victory against a good team like Montreal.....Biron played huge tonight and if they keep this up until Miller comes back I can definitely forsee a #5 or #6 seed come April.....both Kotalik and Briere are on pace for nearly 40 goals, and with their usual group of players pumping in 20 or so goals, this could be a scary team....its been a while since either them or the Bills have made the playoffs and I could only imagine the atmosphere for a playoff game.....HERE WE GO SABRES HERE WE GO....BTW anyone else catch the "atmosphere"outside the arena...SOLID.....not to mention the crazy snowstorm down there....lets get fired up!

512823[/snapback]

I love the way the Mair line stays on the puck. I begin to giggle everytime they keep the puck in the offensive zone for over a minute, which is starting to become a regular occurence.

I love the way the Mair line stays on the puck. I begin to giggle everytime they keep the puck in the offensive zone for over a minute, which is starting to become a regular occurence.

512941[/snapback]

It looks like Pominville will be joining that line. Pyatt broke his wrist.