UConn!

Pete

Marcus Williams and the other kid should have been expelled; as an alum, it's shameful that they've been allowed to stay on the team at all for what they did.

512024[/snapback]

Agreed. Any other student would of been expelled. All students should be dealt with equally regardless if they are athletes or not

Agreed.  Any other student would of been expelled.  All students should be dealt with equally regardless if they are athletes or not

512025[/snapback]

IIRC, they stole 10 computers/laptops near finals time. That's 10 lives they entirely disrupted. Term papers, research, class notes, etc.... Ten students who had to work like the Dickens b/c "My computer was stolen" isn't an excuse a lot of profs will buy. I remember losing one smallish term paper I stupidly only had saved on a disk and it threw off my schedule for a couple of weeks. I can't imagine how losing everything would be like.

If I'm one of the ten, I would want to meet these punks in the dark alley behind Gampel, besides them being expelled. I really can't express how disappointed I am in the U, which has otherwise always been very forthcoming in stuff like this.

IIRC, they stole 10 computers/laptops near finals time. That's 10 lives they entirely disrupted. Term papers, research, class notes, etc.... Ten students who had to work like the Dickens b/c "My computer was stolen" isn't an excuse a lot of profs will buy. I remember losing one smallish term paper I stupidly only had saved on a disk and it threw off my schedule for a couple of weeks. I can't imagine how losing everything would be like.

If I'm one of the ten, I would want to meet these punks in the dark alley behind Gampel, besides them being expelled. I really can't express how disappointed I am in the U, which has otherwise always been very forthcoming in stuff like this.

Money talks...