OFFICIAL GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, man. As bad as some of drew's throws have been today, Travis needs to catch that ball.

37100[/snapback]

BS. Drew had no pressure (for once), had no defender between him and the intended receiver and throws a ball over his head. It was a natural instinct for Travis to put his hands up, resulting in the deflection and easy interception.

That's Drew's fault, and he will be the first one to admit it.

Just read your post, Todd. "As bad as some of Drew's throws have been today, Travis needs to catch that ball." Doesn't that say a mouthful? To paraphrase your message, "Hey, Drew can't make many good throws these days, so whenever he gets off a pass that isn't just plain awful, our receivers need to bail him out by making great catches."

Just read your post, Todd. "As bad as some of Drew's throws have been today, Travis needs to catch that ball." Doesn't that say a mouthful? To paraphrase your message, "Hey, Drew can't make many good throws these days, so whenever he gets off a pass that isn't just plain awful, our receivers need to bail him out by making great catches."

37118[/snapback]

Nice try. Don't put words in my mouth. Unless I'm mistaken, Henry had both hands on that ball. A pro needs to catch that ball.

Again, don't put words in my mouth.

BS. Drew had no pressure (for once), had no defender between him and the intended receiver and throws a ball over his head. It was a natural instinct for Travis to put his hands up, resulting in the deflection and easy interception.

That's Drew's fault, and he will be the first one to admit it.

when a ball hits your hands you should be catching it unless you lay out for it. that interception is on travis henry

Good QBs can win games, Drew has done NOTHING to prove he is worth it.

37112[/snapback]

Thats right Malta...DB is not a winner-esp at this stage of his career(should be his prime)

Nice try. Don't put words in my mouth. Unless I'm mistaken, Henry had both hands on that ball. A pro needs to catch that ball.

Again, don't put words in my mouth.

37124[/snapback]

FWIW I dont think TH could have pulled it in. He only had his fingertips on it. He was 6 inches too short.