Willis needs more carries

BF_in_Indiana

Let's face it. Henry is a good back, but nothing spectacular. His penchant for dropping the ball seems to be a problem again. He almost lost one fumble and his butter fingers on the pass caused an INT. Let's hope Henry has a good year, McGahee shows that he is ready and we can trade Henry next year.

I'm one of the biggest Travis supporters here, but if the Raiders keep playing this overly-aggressive defense, I think Willis' style is a better fit today.

37014[/snapback]

I just don't get why MW isn't getting carries. It has to have something to do with TH's fragile ego. There are lots of top backs in the league who get spelled from time to time by their backups. WM should be getting at least 5-8 carries a game in relief of Henry. And if we're truely the "smashmouth" team we're supposed to be that would still leave Henry 22-25 carries a game.

Let's face it. Henry is a good back, but nothing spectacular. His penchant for dropping the ball seems to be a problem again. He almost lost one fumble and his butter fingers on the pass caused an INT.  Let's hope Henry has a good year, McGahee shows that he is ready and we can trade Henry next year.

37104[/snapback]

Yep, 1400 yard backs are a dime a dozen!

*rollseyes*

But I was surprised WM wasn't used more in this game tho. And it has nothing to do with TH! So don't bring up that stevestojan!

McGahee is nothing but subterfuge, he has no explosion and is tenative to hit the holes. He's a slower, whimpier version of Henry........for now.

37620[/snapback]

I agree... he hasn't gotten back the burst that he had at Miami. I have faith though... Gore tore both ACL's and is tearing it up this year for the hurricanes.

Let's face it. Henry is a good back, but nothing spectacular. His penchant for dropping the ball seems to be a problem again. He almost lost one fumble and his butter fingers on the pass caused an INT.  Let's hope Henry has a good year, McGahee shows that he is ready and we can trade Henry next year.

37104[/snapback]

Alright, that INT was only partially Henry's fault, you can split the blame on that one. Sure it was catchable...but it was a tough catch, Drew threw it much too high and too hard...once again the guy shows he has no touch on the short routes.