Takeo Spikes

LabattBlue

I feel sorry for no one making 4-5 million a season.

509125[/snapback]

I'll take that thought a step further...I feel sorry for us as Bills fans because we are all SPENDING money on this team (i.e. by going to the games, buying memorabilia, getting Dish to watch the team, etc.). While at the end of the day, each one of those guys in a Bills uniform has "earned" money for being a Bill.

Moulds.

509134[/snapback]

You mean when he signed a contract that made him one of the 3 top paid WRs in the league.Or when he just restructured and took non -guaranteed salary money and converted that into guaranteed bonus. Yep, sure took one for the team on those two deals.

The Bills are preparing to make WR Eric Moulds on of the NFL’s highest paid players at the position, according to a local Buffalo media report. One of Moulds’ agents, Greg Johnson, said that the two sides are very close to coming to terms on a new agreement.

Forget what they in the press about this is where I want to be and all the other BS they say after they sign, just name one who took less money.

509123[/snapback]

First off, we don't "hear" much about guys taking less money for several reasons. GMs who lost a guy who went with a smaller $$ contract elsewhere will never say anything because it reflects poorly on them/their team. Agents won't say anything for the same reason.

That said, here are a couple of examples from 30 seconds of googling:

Jeremiah Trotter

Dwayne Rudd and Randall Godfrey

First off, we don't "hear" much about guys taking less money for several reasons.  GMs who lost a guy who went with a smaller $$ contract elsewhere will never say anything because it reflects poorly on them/their team.  Agents won't say anything for the same reason.

That said, here are a couple of examples from 30 seconds of googling:

Jeremiah Trotter

Dwayne Rudd and Randall Godfrey

509172[/snapback]

Sound, those articles MAKE my point. First off, Trotter got cut by the eagles when he wanted top 3 money, got it from the Skins, got cut there, and then signed a vet minimum deal to go back to Philly last year. He chased the money, and THEN went back to Philly when he wouldn't restucture in DC. Also, do not forget he didn't start the first 7 games for the eagles last year, he only played teams!!!!

The next article clearly states that the Pack GM says FAs go where the money is. Rudd and Godfrey went elsewhere because they were going to get PAID MORE.

Now, if the money is equal, maybe location, history etc come into play, but MONEY is the deciding factor. Thats all i'm saying .