Those talking about Wade as a coach

Tcali

should realize that he was a good football mind who prepared his teams well going into games. He was absolutely the biggest sideline 'deer in the headlights' ,poor rapid-decision maker, that I have seen in a long time as a game day coach.

HC----noooooooooooo. Remember how dazed he looked on the sidelines???? remember the o-fers the bills used to pull on reviews??? the poor clock management???(Tennessee?????-----yeah leave some time on the clock before tht last FG)

DC--sure.....assistant HC---sure.

I aagree he was a poor gameday coach for the most part, but he prepared the team well and they played hard for the guy. He also understood the importance of strong Dlines and Olines. He was a major reason Ted Washington always stayed. When we purged Thurman, Bruce and Andre keep in mind Washington was often mentioned as well but he understood the importance of stopping the run.

should realize that he was a good football mind who prepared his teams well going into games. He was absolutely the biggest sideline 'deer in the headlights' ,poor rapid-decision maker, that  I have seen in a long time  as a game day coach.

HC----noooooooooooo. Remember how dazed he looked on the sidelines???? remember the o-fers the bills used to pull on reviews??? the poor clock management???(Tennessee?????-----yeah leave some time on the clock before tht last FG)

DC--sure.....assistant HC---sure.

508184[/snapback]

Worst of all, he did not wear a head set even though so many people on this board complained about that. :D