Will Carroll says...

Coach Tuesday

Well, considering the next two are at San Diego and at home against Carolina (who pummeled Tampa in Tampa), it's hard to see us in playoff shape if Kelly is healthy in three weeks.

Not that I disagree with you, or anything.

505195[/snapback]

Not to say this matters much, but the combined records of the teams Carolina has won against this year is 25-38....and the combined records of the teams Carolina has lost to is 5-13. They have what has turned out to be the luck of playing the NFC North and AFC East this year. Not to say they won't beat the Bills, but considering the way the Bills have been winning at home as of late and the means by which Carolina has acquired their record I wouldn't automatically put it down as a loss...

If Losman starts the next two games there's no reason not to start him the rest of the way.  If he helps the team win some games and keeps them in the playoff hunt how could the coaching staff bench him when Holcomb comes back?  If the team loses some games and is pretty much out of playoff contention what use is it to put Holcomb back in?

Unless Losman gets hurt I’m guessing we see him start the rest of the way.

505172[/snapback]

The next loss, and they are out of playoff contention.