Did anyone notice the Bruschi game breaker cut in.

PIZ

During the Bills game, CBS cuts in with one of the game breaks or whatever and up comes the Miami Pats game with Miami in the red zone. Frerotte throws a pass, probably in the 1st quarter, and Bruschi jumps and breaks up the pass. I have never seen one of those game breaks that wasn't a TD, game ending pass breakup, FG. I don't know, but I'm getting sick of these networks ass kissing Bruschi, Vick, Brady, Hines Ward, etc. It's sickening.

During the Bills game, CBS cuts in with one of the game breaks or whatever and up comes the Miami Pats game with Miami in the red zone.  Frerotte throws a pass, probably in the 1st quarter, and Bruschi jumps and breaks up the pass.  I have never seen one of those game breaks that wasn't a TD, game ending pass breakup, FG.  I don't know, but I'm getting sick of these networks ass kissing Bruschi, Vick, Brady, Hines Ward, etc.  It's sickening.

502653[/snapback]

No, that must've just been on your TV. :rolleyes:

CW

I posted in another thread - I have never in my life seen a "game break" for a regular defensive play, and luckily the sound was off for the Bills game in the place I was watching.

At least they didn't also show his wife in the stands after the down-breaking play...

I have never seen one of those game breaks that wasn't a TD, game ending pass breakup, FG.

Then you don't watch enough CBS games. They do it with regularity... especially at the end of a half or game where a defender picks off a pass, sacks a QB, recovers a fumble...