Here we go again

Outkast

Nah, let's ask Lee Evans.

502146[/snapback]

lol ...they might have differences of opinions on who should start

when moulds got jacked up on that 3rd down play at first i thought jp hung him out to dry...on the replay though it looked like a good throw, and an equally good hit

lol ...they might have differences of opinions on who should start

when moulds got jacked up on that 3rd down play at first i thought jp hung him out to dry...on the replay though it looked like a good throw, and an equally good hit

502148[/snapback]

WR's like Moulds are supposed to make those catches when the hit him in th hands. Same for Josh Reed.

PTR

Why should MM name a starter?  If it keeps SD guessing, all the better.  They'll have to game plan for two QB's.

PTR

502159[/snapback]

Because WE WANT TO KNOW. We're ENTITLED to KNOW.

We have it so good as Americans that we actually get mad at stuff this minor. What a great country.

Reed is no doubt, the happiest guy on the team now that JP is playing again. Before you know it, he'll be our leading receiver once again.

All kidding aside, expect MM to not announce anyone until he has to. Remember that 2% advantage?

502162[/snapback]

I half expect a leak on Thursday indicating Mathews has taken most of the snaps in practice.

Because WE WANT TO KNOW.  We're ENTITLED to KNOW. 

We have it so good as Americans that we actually get mad at stuff this minor.  What a great country.

502161[/snapback]

It really has ceased to surprise me (though it did initially how widespread the selfishness is) that some alleged Bills fans get PO'ed if they are not kept fully informed of every aspect of the HC's decision making.

Hellp bueller. Even if there is only a slight chance that the enemy will be semi-distracted by Bills secrecy or trickery I say lie to me. As a fan, i care a lot more about disadvantaging enemy tems that my "right" to know.