It's Michigan Week Again...

buckeyemike

Well, now that the Bills have won, our thoughts here at the Buckeyemike World Headquarters turn to the best rivalry in college football, if not in all of sports.

Can the Buckeyes win in Ann Arbor against a Michigan team that has had some problems this year (i.e. losing to Minnesota) but had a miracle finish earlier this season?

Can A.J. Hawk continue his campaign for the Butkus Award with another excellent game?

Can Troy Smith connect with Santonio for another couple of TD's? Can Teddy Jr. run one back? Historically, the Buckeyes need all they can get when playing Up North.

The winner of this game needs Penn State to lose to claim a slice of the Big Ten title. The Buckeyes have had a solid year, and are 12 points away from being unbeaten.

Remember our motto, class...it's 5:25 P.M. on Sunday November 13...and MICHIGAN STILL SUCKS!!

GO BUCKS!! BEAT THE BLUE!!

Mike

I can't believe that it's M*ch*gan week already. Forget about classes, I can't think about anything else other than this game. The question of what rivalry is the greatest is always brought up this time of year and OSU-UM is always number 1 or close to it. Army-Navy gets a lot of votes and so does the Iron Bowl, but I can't describe to any non-OSU fan how intense this game is. Personally, I can't wait until I march script Ohio on Michigan's field this Saturday. It's going to be a low of 26 and snow on Saturday, classic weather for the greatest game in sports.

I can't believe that it's M*ch*gan week already. Forget about classes, I can't think about anything else other than this game. The question of what rivalry is the greatest is always brought up this time of year and OSU-UM is always number 1 or close to it. Army-Navy gets a lot of votes and so does the Iron Bowl, but I can't describe to any non-OSU fan how intense this game is. Personally, I can't wait until I march script Ohio on Michigan's field this Saturday. It's going to be a low of 26 and snow on Saturday, classic weather for the greatest game in sports.

502304[/snapback]

While I think UM vs OSU is better then UT-OU (yes, I said it)....

I thinkt hat most people that go to UM or OSU underappreciate how good of a rivalry UT/OSU is.

Bluefire,

I think that Texas-OU is a great rivalry, the only thing that I think holds it back is that fact that it is not played at the end of the year. Games that are played at the end of the season always have a lot more riding on them and add to the intensity. What about the game with A&M? How does that compare with UT-OU?

Bluefire,

I think that Texas-OU is a great rivalry, the only thing that I think holds it back is that fact that it is not played at the end of the year. Games that are played at the end of the season always have a lot more riding on them and add to the intensity. What about the game with A&M? How does that compare with UT-OU?

502553[/snapback]

A&M fans still get mad that we don't care as much about them as we do OU.

We look at A&M like they're our annoying little brothers and we like to beat them, but they make their whole season about beating us.

Well, now that the Bills have won, our thoughts here at the Buckeyemike World Headquarters turn to the best rivalry in college football, if not in all of sports.

Can the Buckeyes win in Ann Arbor against a Michigan team that has had some problems this year (i.e. losing to Minnesota) but had a miracle finish earlier this season?

Can A.J. Hawk continue his campaign for the Butkus Award with another excellent game?

Can Troy Smith connect with Santonio for another couple of TD's?  Can Teddy Jr. run one back?  Historically, the Buckeyes need all they can get when playing Up North.

The winner of this game needs Penn State to lose to claim a slice of the Big Ten title.  The Buckeyes have had a solid year, and are 12 points away from being unbeaten. 

Remember our motto, class...it's 5:25 P.M. on Sunday November 13...and MICHIGAN STILL SUCKS!!

GO BUCKS!!  BEAT THE BLUE!!

Mike

501660[/snapback]

GO BLUE!!!

Signed,

Stuck in Ohio

:( I thought youw ere a buckeye fan.

507149[/snapback]

:lol:

Na lived 20 minutes from Ann Arbor most my life. I'm basically just an obsessed Bills fans, but college football is much more entertaining to me then any game outside the Bills. When it comes down to Michigan/Ohio State it's a battle of state pride as much as football.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.