Hemet/San Jacinto Midget Eagles

I haven't reported on my JAAF youth football team (midgets one year before high school)

We had been on a downhill spiral at the midpoint of the season.....starting with a humiliating loss on our own field against Moreno Valley.....they beat the tar out of us......laughed as players got hurt.....and made sure we knew there were the better team as they left the field and parking lot.....

Today.....on a nutral field that we had to drive 2 hours to get to.......we faced that same team in the first round of the playoffs.......

....they showed up late

....they lauphed at us and talked crap as they arrived

....they got up early on us 13-7 in the first half

....they proceeded to talk $*it through the halftime

THEN THEY WOKE THE SLEEPING TIGER.....our defense shut them out in the second half and we won the game 24-13

Redemption is ours....and we are still alive. Good feeling indeed

I haven't reported on my JAAF youth football team (midgets one year before high school)

We had been on a downhill spiral at the midpoint of the season.....starting with a humiliating loss on our own field against Moreno Valley.....they beat the tar out of us......laughed as players got hurt.....and made sure we knew there were the better team as they left the field and parking lot.....

Today.....on a nutral field that we had to drive 2 hours to get to.......we faced that same team in the first round of the playoffs.......

....they showed up late

THEN THEY WOKE THE SLEEPING TIGER.....our defense shut them out in the second half and we won the game 24-13

Redemption is ours....and we are still alive.  Good feeling indeed

500966[/snapback]

You Don't mess with the Eye Of The Tiger.

....they showed up late

Redemption is ours....and we are still alive.  Good feeling indeed

500966[/snapback]

:lol: Great reading, congratulation's....