Will the changes to both lines be enough?

Let me say that, regardless of whether the changes to the OL and DL improve the team, I'm just happy the Bills actually DID something. Moving Big Mike to LG was a bold move in more ways than one, and I think he'll be a big upgrade there. I also think that Peters will show great things while occasionally getting burned, but learning from it. On the DL, relegating Adams to the bench is also bold, but maybe a shakeup in needed there. I guess we'll find out tomorrow. Go Bill!

What has me bothered is ........ does this "line shuffling" really to make the team better ........ or is it another symptom that indicates the coaching staff is clueless in how to build and develope a line (both offensive and defensive).

I'm sorry, but I just refuse to believe that we have a DT on our roster "better" than Sam Adams.

And give me a break ....... our highly paid LT of the future (you don't draft RT as a top 5 pick) who can't handle RT at a consistantly high level shifted to LG (where we had a free agent pickup playing who seemingly doesn't belong in the NFL). We've replaced this LT/RT/LG with an undrafted free agent TE.