Is the GOP that desparate?

TPS

CHB

By the way, while your at the site, check the link to FAQ, specifically the second-to-last question.

500503[/snapback]

More likely it's just the work of one or two idiot junior staffers who were bullshitting over beers, when one says "What we really need is a good terrorist attack to build support behind Bush again, just like in '01-'02." And the other drunken idiot says "Yeah, I'll write that up!" And now a bunch of senior people in the party are reading this and saying "Friggin' idiot junior staffers can't hold their beer..."

Really...it's the kind of thing that everyone talks about in beer and bull sh-- sessions - I'm sure there's people in the Democratic party who facetiously hope for a terrorist attack to highlight the weakness of Bush's national security policy. But you've got to be an absolute moron to put it in writing and pass it around...

CHB

By the way, while your at the site, check the link to FAQ, specifically the second-to-last question.

500503[/snapback]

This is funny:

The memo outlines other scenarios, including:

--Capture of Osama bin Laden (or proof that he is dead);

--A drastic turnaround in the economy;

--A "successful resolution" of the Iraq war.

Yeah, I'm sure President Bush would really be helped out if the economy were to stop growing so quickly and "drastically turnaround" and head back to where it was about 5 years ago. ;)

Seriously, find a new website to read and stop wasting our time with this BS. Capitol Hill Blue is one step away from Alex Jones' crap.