Secret Interrogation Centers

Mickey

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Mickey you form that march on Washington yet?  I know how you can double the size of your march…Toms available.  :wacko:  :lol:  :lol:

500024[/snapback]

Bill Frist and Dennis Hastert have called for the investigation so I guess Tom and I won't be alone.

Bill Frist and Dennis Hastert have called for the investigation so I guess Tom and I won't be alone.

500060[/snapback]

Your first mistake, is listening to anything off CNN/Fox/Times/Post that a politician says. Anyone. ANYONE, playing the game avoids news and politics like Avian Flu.

Your second mistake, is that you know better than the first, cause you're a smart guy, and you do it anyway.

The third, is that you use any of it to forward an argument.

Grasshopper.

Your first mistake, is listening to anything off CNN/Fox/Times/Post that a politician says. Anyone. ANYONE, playing the game avoids news and politics like Avian Flu.

Your second mistake, is that you know better than the first, cause you're a smart guy, and you do it anyway.

The third, is that you use any of it to forward an argument.

Grasshopper.

500068[/snapback]

I'd argue with you but as usual, I don't understand a thing you are saying so I'll just nod knowingly in apparent agreement so as to disguise my befuddlement. Your job is to avoid an awkward moment by pretending not to notice my confusion.

If the enemy ever catches you, I am confident you will divulge nothing Mr. Cryptic.

You have to laugh.

Frist: This terrible leak has threatened America and we must get to the bottom of it and punish the traitors.

Frist Aide: Pssssst, Senator, psssst

Frist: What?

Frist Aide: Uh..I think we have a problem. Lott says it was a Republican who leaked that stuff.

Frist: Never mind.

I mean really, its like a Saturday Night Live skit except that its real.