Secret Interrogation Centers

Mickey

Yes.  Let's take down as much of the current Administration as possible.  GO MICK!

499161[/snapback]

Why do you think the administration was involved in leaking this information? After all, this could constitute treason, why would you think the members of this administration could ever do such a thing? Couldn't this have been done by someone at the agency or an idiot congressman (we have no shortage of those)?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the meantime, why don't you contemplate the wisdom of mocking political discussion while you engage in a political discussion yourself.  While you're doing that, I'll go make you a salad.

499292[/snapback]

No I'm here just to start sh-- like eneryone else is.

I was referring to you, genius.  Now stop shaking your fist and get back to work!

499357[/snapback]

You quoted him and responded to his post. You said that the words "self-aggrandizement" came to mind as you read his post, a post that was complimentary to me. So you read a post by someone else and concluded that, I was engaging in self-aggrandizement. Yeah, makes sense.

This is kind of a pattern for you isn't it? You post a bunch of gobbledy-gook and when it gets torn apart as such, you claim to have meant something else entirely.

The leak.

499411[/snapback]

Wouldn't it benefit them if it was blamed on the other party?

If a Republican leaked the information as was postulated by Trent Lott, what would be the motivation there? Other than thinking it would be blamed on the democrats, I am not sure why a Republican senator would do that but lord knows I don't understand Republicans anyway so who knows.

I don't see anyway to stop leaks other than to investigate them, find the sources and punish them accordingly. Its one thing to leak that so-and-so is bopping his intern or getting a kick-back on a contract, quite another to blab on something like this.

Wouldn't it benefit them if it was blamed on the other party?

If a Republican leaked the information as was postulated by Trent Lott, what would be the motivation there?  Other than thinking it would be blamed on the democrats, I am not sure why a Republican senator would do that but lord knows I don't understand Republicans anyway so who knows.

I don't see anyway to stop leaks other than to investigate them, find the sources and punish them accordingly.  Its one thing to leak that so-and-so is bopping his intern or getting a kick-back on a contract, quite another to blab on something like this.

499436[/snapback]

It's not worth the damage done vs. the reward. No one is going to care about it at election time, pretty well don't care now. Inside the system though, this could result in some real problems policy wise, and also with allied relationships.

You quoted him and responded to his post.  You said that the words "self-aggrandizement" came to mind as you read his post, a post that was complimentary to me.  So you read a post by someone else and concluded that, I was engaging in self-aggrandizement.  Yeah, makes sense.

This is kind of a pattern for you isn't it?  You post a bunch of gobbledy-gook and when it gets torn apart as such, you claim to have meant something else entirely.

499429[/snapback]

It's not his fault, though. The Nazi Werewolves did it. :w00t:

It's not worth the damage done vs. the reward. No one is going to care about it at election time, pretty well don't care now. Inside the system though, this could result in some real problems policy wise, and also with allied relationships.

499464[/snapback]

So.......the Republican leaders in both the House and the Senate call for an immediate investigation into the leak and then, after Senator Lott indicates the leaker may have been a Republican Senator, Republicans are now backing off from the demand for an investigation. Hmmm.....what in the world could be going on here? It is a puzzlement.

Roberts tells Frist to back off on leak probe

I see where this is going now...pretty soon BiB's going to get bit by a telephone pole because Ed never provoked a dog in New Jersey...

(Note: this post is in no way meant to self-aggrandize Mickey.)

499545[/snapback]

Aw fugg...not AGAIN!

I see where this is going now...pretty soon BiB's going to get bit by a telephone pole because Ed never provoked a dog in New Jersey...

(Note: this post is in no way meant to self-aggrandize Mickey.)

499545[/snapback]

too late, I already feel aggrandized, you can't take it back.