Alabama Poll

Bear

If USC, TX, and Alabama all go undefeated, should Bama be in the Championship game?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. If USC, TX, and Alabama all go undefeated, should Bama be in the Championship game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Hell No!

For the purposes of this poll, lets say USC and TX keep winning like they have been (pretty big), and Alabama squeaks by (7 or less) LSU AND Auburn.

Should they be at least number 2?

My opinion? They won't be able to take down both LSU and Auburn...especially with Auburn playing at home. BUT, if they do, they should be in the big game.

I'm interested to see what everyone thinks becuase I think if that situation plays out, USC and TX are still playing when it matters.

Nice win. An amazing day of matchups in the SEC. LSU knocks off Alabama. Spurrier and South Carolina upset his old school, Florida. Now Georgia and Auburn are playing a huge game as I type.

The most competitive conference, by far. College football has so many great story lines every year.

Nice win. An amazing day of matchups in the SEC. LSU knocks off Alabama. Spurrier and South Carolina upset his old school, Florida. Now Georgia and Auburn are playing a huge game as I type.

The most competitive conference, by far. College football has so many great story lines every year.

500933[/snapback]

Damn right! I really wish the BSC could get it right, because it's the only thing that screws up an otherwise great thing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.