Richmond Wallers

plenzmd1

All right, my porch is open for business. Looks like the Bills are on in HD. Do not know yet if they are going to be local TV, but I have the ticket anyway.

I like to watch the games outside, smallish TV at 23 inches, but crystal clear Samsung LCD. Hopefully, just cold enough to have a sweatshirt on, roaring fire, stogies, and HD Tivo on both TVs in case we need a pee break.

Anybody interested. BTW, the TV in my family room a 46 inch DLP.

Also, before I commit, gotta ask the wife. But children will certainly be welcomed, as I have two, a six year old daughter and four year old son.

Just looking for indications of interest here.

Oh yeah, I live in River Lake Colony, essentially at the intersection of River and Gaskins. I have a turkey fryer if we wanted to do up a big basket of wings

could be a strong possibility

All right, my porch is open for business. Looks like the Bills are on in HD. Do not know yet if they are going to be  local TV, but I have the ticket anyway.

I like to watch the games outside, smallish TV at 23 inches, but crystal clear Samsung LCD. Hopefully, just cold enough to have a sweatshirt on, roaring fire, stogies, and HD Tivo on both TVs in case we need a pee break.

Anybody interested. BTW, the TV in my family room a 46 inch DLP.

Also, before I commit, gotta ask the wife. But children will certainly be welcomed, as I have  two, a six year old daughter and four year old son.

Just looking for indications of interest here.

Oh yeah, I live in River Lake Colony, essentially at the intersection of River and Gaskins. I have a turkey fryer if we wanted to do up a big basket of wings

496893[/snapback]

dey dere bills fans?

497185[/snapback]

This is a bump. Wife is actually flying to New York on Sunday, so we is good to go. Does not look like the game is on TV,golf is on.

BTW, like I sais game is in hi-def, I I will be setting up a second TV on the porch just sos we can watch the Phins-Bruschi (We're not worthy!) game at the same time

OK, might be able to do it but I have to get out of some other stuff (read - house work) I told the wifey I would do as I will not be doing it after the game.

If we stopped by, it would be without my sons as they are gone with relatives this weekend.

Is your yard big enough for a football game? Seems like there are almost enough for people for a 3-on-3.

OK, might be able to do it but I have to get out of some other stuff (read - house work) I told the wifey I would do as I will not be doing it after the game.

If we stopped by, it would be without my sons as they are gone with relatives this weekend.

Is your yard big enough for a football game? Seems like there are almost enough for people for a 3-on-3.

497646[/snapback]

It would be if you do not mind running into a fence that splits my backyard in half.

Seriously, only a half acre lot, really no room for any touch football. But like I said , it is nice to watch a game outside, having a frosty one, smoking a stogie if you so chose.

I will send a PM to eveyone on Friday who is coming with directions. Pretty easy to find. Think it will be a good time, and much cheaper for folks without the Ticket to watch the game. Also, we will have the Fins game as we rise to first place in the east with our dominating 4-5 record!!!!!!!!

It would be if you do not mind running into a fence that splits my backyard in half.

Seriously, only a half acre lot, really no room for any touch football. But like I said , it is nice to watch a game outside, having a frosty one, smoking a stogie if you so chose.

I will send a PM to eveyone on Friday who is coming with directions. Pretty easy to find. Think it will be a good time, and much cheaper for folks without the Ticket to watch the game. Also, we will have the Fins game as we rise to first place in the east with our dominating 4-5 record!!!!!!!!

497652[/snapback]

bump